• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What things do you think you will be able to do as a mayor?

Judging from the size of it...it looks like a town decoration! And a beautiful one at that!
You can kind of see that it's sitting on the ground, only that it's near the top so it looks farther away when it's not.

townhall.png

I thought this was the town hall.
Either way, one will probs be the mayors office, the other the town hall

this is probs the entrance/exit to the train station though

Judging from the size of it...it looks like a town decoration! And a beautiful one at that!
You can kind of see that it's sitting on the ground, only that it's near the top so it looks farther away when it's not.

omg it DOES look like a town decoration now that you mention it, it IS sitting on the ground.

You can also see the clock tower in the trailer when it shows the 3rd house example
Yeah I noticed it too, makes me now believe it really IS a town decoration, a nice one at that.

townhall.png

This is the Train Station you go inside it to board the train.

oh haha didn't see that, sorry. Oh and you know that fountain in the new trailer, I don't know if there has been much discussion about it, but I think it is just a town decoration, not a big fancy fountain.

Sorry, not sure if this have been said, but I will say it anyway: I think when you are in the office and you speak to Shizu, she says: how can I help you? And then a list of options pop up with things like: add building/decoration, villager's requests/praises/complaints and town rating. (Or a name like that). If you click the add decoration option, a menu pops up and you choose what you would like to add: for example: a bench. Then you go outside with Shizu following you until you found a spot to put your bench. If you click Town Rating, maybe this is something to do with the perfect town and you go outside (she rates it first), following Shizu, where she points out the places in town that needs improving. What do you think?

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

townhall.png

this is probs the entrance/exit to the train station though

Hi Bidoof. I am pretty sure that is the train station, because at the start the train stops beside it, then you are in the train station with Porter the Monkey and when you leave the train station, then you are surrounded with villagers and Shizu. I got to say... Why does it have to look so familiar, but remember ages ago with the couple of pictures we got from Nintendo Direct? Well behind the girl with the coffee is what looks like a really weird clock tower - the new town hall? Is it customisable? I think the mayor office would be inside the town hall, for that was where Tortimer always went to 'work' (more like sleeping).

and why wouldn't the mayors office be INSIDE the town hall? A separate building for the mayor would just be a waste of space.

I think the mayor office would be inside the town hall, for that was where Tortimer always went to 'work' (more like sleeping).

exactly

and why wouldn't the mayors office be INSIDE the town hall? A separate building for the mayor would just be a waste of space.

never thought of this lol.

This will probs be the case haha

Sorry, not sure if this have been said, but I will say it anyway: I think when you are in the office and you speak to Shizu, she says: how can I help you? And then a list of options pop up with things like: add building/decoration, villager's requests/praises/complaints and town rating. (Or a name like that). If you click the add decoration option, a menu pops up and you choose what you would like to add: for example: a bench. Then you go outside with Shizu following you until you found a spot to put your bench. If you click Town Rating, maybe this is something to do with the perfect town and you go outside (she rates it first), following Shizu, where she points out the places in town that needs improving. What do you think?

Lots of love,
Cherrypie

I was actually wondering: to me it looks like the girl in that scene is looking at the computer screen. Maybe you can order outdoor furniture via the computer?!?!?
Just an errand thought though....

It sounds possible.

But it looks like she is looking at a computer because Shizu is talking to her, and her head is tilted to shizu so it looks like she is looking at the computer

I'm more curious about how we go about placing the items and such. I know that we saw in an other trailer how the player talked to shizu about where they wanted to build the cafe and their house, but it cut out before it was built or placed... I'm thinking that just standing where you want it built/placed could be a little imprecise. idk, im sure nintendo have worked something good out

I'm more curious about how we go about placing the items and such. I know that we saw in an other trailer how the player talked to shizu about where they wanted to build the cafe and their house, but it cut out before it was built or placed... I'm thinking that just standing where you want it built/placed could be a little imprecise. idk, im sure nintendo have worked something good out

either that or the game gives you a variety of spots in the map to choose from.

well in the translated video I remember reading about the workshop where you go to buy the deocrations, not sure if this is correct.

Back