• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What "unpopular"/"ugly" villagers do you like?

Anicotti, Rhonda, Rodney and Rasher(they grew at me after spending some time with them)

Pudge, I don't think he is that popular because stitches stole the spotlight. I think he's a little cutie. I treat him like a baby in my town XD

I love Hazel and I am still sad she left me. -_-

Clay, Jacques, and Merry are all welcome to live with me.

Tom, Katt, Miranda, Walker, Hans, Bonbon and Willow are loved as well.

I love Coco mucho, and it seems not many like her because of her creepy glares, but she is literally my ultimate dreamie XD. I think I would just fall dead if I got her. XD.

I'm not sure how much love they get, but they are 'bottom of the barrel' in the popularity sticky on here, and they are Dizzy and Nate. I think they're really adorable. ^w^

Frobert he is so adorable my town is full of my dreamies but when I get tired of one I will probably replace it with his cute little face :)

Frobert, Jitters, Pinky, Anchovy, Poncho, Dora, Twiggy, Midge, Jay, T-Bone, Goose, Bill, Walker, Daisy, Drift, Puddles, Elmer, Victoria, Bubbles, Melba, Bud, Shari, Cube, Iggly, Pippy... and I'll stop now. :p

I loove Barold! He's the first dreamie I acquired and he's completely awesome. He's what I would call ugly-cute. And yes, he has an unfortunate resemblance to some racist caricatures but that's not his fault. He's adorable.

I love Katt as well, she was one of my first villagers to move in and grew on me quickly.

I have seen people hate Groucho, but he was one of my original villagers and I would never let him go. He's super cute. Just look at him! (Yes I do seem to have unintentionally girlified his house...:D)

tumblr_mzf67bPvAF1to8vv2o1_400.jpg

I actually like Monique. I had her in my old game's town and I think she's cute and we got along pretty well. Same with Pee-Wee. He just made me laugh.

Back