What will happen in: DS v. PSP?

the one PSP game I like is Dynasty Warriors. its pretty good. I hate how expensive the games are for the PSP. As well as the DVD's.

unfortunatly, more of the "older gamers" (not that I'm old) like the PSP because it has more mature games... I like the DS, but wish it came out with more good games at it's release. There was only SM64DS...

Triforce3force said:
... I like the DS, but wish it came out with more good games at it's release. There was only SM64DS...
it's not like psp's release titles were amazing...and ds has some really good games out now (kirby cc, meteos, warioware, sm64ds, nintendogs, advancewars), and dont forget metroid, ac, mariokart still to come this year.

Bastoise99 said:
How do you liek it?
I like it a lot. I dunno why ppl didn't like Need for Speed Underground 2 though... (for DS)

It's awesome. Just one more race...

B)

GAMEQ said:
Bastoise99 said:
How do you liek it?
I like it a lot. I dunno why ppl didn't like Need for Speed Underground 2 though... (for DS)

It's awesome. Just one more race...

B)
i think alot of people were expecting it to be better than the consoles' versions of the game.

Please do not bump really old topics in which you can't continue the conversation.

Back