• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What will you be spending your first bells on?

My very first thing will probably be a shirt.

And after I'm going to buy more clothes, furniture, and house exterior. (If I can.)

lol honestly itll be what interests me most, i dont have a set thing im going to buy first, ill just look all around first lol

I'll probably buy a fishing rod and a net to start catching fish and bugs so I can save up Bells for other things. :)

A fishing rod, or whatever tools are for sale that day.

After that, I'll probably look at what they have for house stuff, but buy clothes first! Or maybe design my own. There are so many more choices with the longer character, everything except tool can wait a little while.

Flower seeds! I managed to get a perfect town in Wild World, so I may as well try for it again in AC3DS. Hopefully there'll be some extra hybrids to grow. Since seeds are generally pretty cheap, at least in the previous games, I'll probably have enough bells left to get a shirt for my character. Or if there's nothing that catches my attention, I'll probably try out designing my own patterns. I'm eager to see if the palette system has changed at all.

First I will shed a Manly tear of joy. After that I will do my best to start growing my Hybrid Garden, and Make cool cloths! ^_^ Oh, and figure out what happens when you dive in the deep water! I want to know what's down there!

The first thing I'll buy is a fishing rod. I like catching all of the fish before doing anything else, plus fish are a fast way to make bells.

I would spend it on clothing
The rest would be spent towards the town.

Also, I hope they dont go tutorial-crazy.

I will buy that thing that looks like a fortune cookie that they show in the trailer. I've always wondered what that actually was. But if not that then I'll buy some clothes.

I'll also buy all the essencials like a fishing rod, a net, an umbrella and a watering can. Like some others have said, I'll probably also catch loads of fish and bugs so then I can sell them for more bells

I'll probably first buy some clothes, then a net and watering can. After that I'll work for my first house extension.

Me? well first when i arrive i will make enough bells to make 1 pro shrit! And i will make a piece of cloth for my friend:

Probably either a new or a fishing rod. It'll probably be both the tools in Nooks on the current day

The first thing I'll spend my money on will just be a random piece of furniture so I can see the new designing system :]

I'm probably going to design my flag first, or an outfit. For some reason, there is NEVER good furniture on my first day of a new town.

Spending my first bells.

I'd start with the flame shirt that I had in earlier AC games, (which I sold to get cash to get a 3ds,) a straw hat perhaps, flame umbrella, for when it rains and I need to go out, items for the town, then spen the rest on a "side project" that Iv'e got planned for the game.

Back