• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What will you be spending your first bells on?

I'm buying a swimsuit.
Then it's off to the island for an animal crossing 3ds release week long vacation! ^^

Yup. They're sold on the island. I can't be bothered to get a picture, but there being sold inside the Kappn' house

Yeah, I remember! I remember there was also a bed, and a island shirt. :)

If we can name our island, I'm definitely naming it Yoshi's Island. No doubt.

In my first ACGC town, it's named "HAWAII", and i really wish i could change it. It looks so silly in all caps. xD

Tools. A fishing rod if it's there the first day. That's always what I end up buying first. Then I can make more bells to pay off my house payment then make my character look like I want.

I don't know... probably whatever tools are avaliable, and anything else that takes my fancy :)

I'll definitely be buying a fishing rod (hopefully they'll have one in store on the first day!) and then I'll be able to do some mega-fishing and start saving those bells for my mortgage and furniture. Then I'll probably go buy some clothes with fish money ;) Oh! and some new boots!

Imma buy all the tools I can find and then clear out the entire garden store... Its all about the flowers :D

Fishing rod of course if it's possible on the first day.

Back