• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What will you be spending your first bells on?

Of course tools are essential, but if I'm not forced to buy them because of a tutorial or so, I will most likely spend my first money on clothing. Maybe design something myself or buy a nice hat. If I want to meet people immediately after starting the game, I have to look awesome, thehe!

For practicality, all of the items (bar a timer, I don't have a necessity for it), clothes, and depending on my character's design, a haircut. Initially in my games, I depend on the villagers' gifts and what's in the lost and found for furniture, so I'll probably just do the same, unless I instantly find a piece of furniture that I adore for sale.

For practicality, all of the items (bar a timer, I don't have a necessity for it), clothes, and depending on my character's design, a haircut. Initially in my games, I depend on the villagers' gifts and what's in the lost and found for furniture, so I'll probably just do the same, unless I instantly find a piece of furniture that I adore for sale.

Nice I'll do that the second day or after i get tons of bells

I agree that tools are essential. To start making more bells I'm going to need a net, shovel, and fishing rod as soon as I can get my hands on them. After I get my tools I'll start buying trees and flowers to begin beautification! : p

I agree that tools are essential. To start making more bells I'm going to need a net, shovel, and fishing rod as soon as I can get my hands on them. After I get my tools I'll start buying trees and flowers to begin beautification! : p

Can't go wrong with tools and flowers and trees

Tools of course, but then I'll probably focus on getting new clothes and furniture, as well as upgrading my house. There's so much stuff to spend your bells on in this game now, I love it! Now I don't have to just fill up my bank account with millions of bells with nothing to spend them on. :)

Im going to spend my bells on my house so i can get the coolest items in game i might even do a cooking show once i get The Television Studio Set,And Get enough upgrades and rooms,don't know what items that are in game yet.

Thanks

If the dock is not a community project and is there from the start, I am treating my first wifi guests to an island trip, I will give them the 1000 bell payment so they can come. :) But that would only be if I end up getting the game on the first day it's out, otherwise they can pay for themselves.

I'll probably get the basic tools first, such as a shovel, fishing rod, net, etc. so I can catch fish and bugs and find some fossils to sell for more bells. After that, I'll probably save up money to use to expand my house. After I've upgraded my house once, I'll probably buy one or two clothing items, and put the rest of the money towards the town or my house.

Back