• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What will you be spending your first bells on?

Probably a bug net or a fishing rod after selling a lot of fruit. Then I will go fishing or bug catching and sell/ put in the museum. After that I will buy a cute outfit, some furniture, add a fund to a new community project, go to the mall and see what's there, some stationary so I can start sending fruit and shells for furniture, clothes etc items from villagers, lots of flowers, some shoes and keep selling fruit, fish/bugs and shells while I go. Oh yeah, I also will start spending bells at the Able Sisters by buying accessories and creating dresses. Then I will start making designs for the furniture (I'm going to make a customised furniture set) and convince villagers to buy unwanted things at R. Parkas.

I am going to buy all of the tools, then instead of buying clothes, I'll design them myself because I'm way too cheap for buying things. Of course, I'm then going to buy ALL the turnips and be rich or something. I hope they add even more tools, and maybe farming in a way other than just fruit trees and flower hybrids. I hear there will be fruit hybrids, and if that's true, I hope some sell for loads of money, as whenever I try to farm hybrids, I forget to water them for a day or two and everything fails. Also, I hope that there's some kind of global turnip price, so maybe what you buy and sell will affect the prices.

I don't know... probably whatever tools are avaliable, and anything else that takes my fancy :)

I always plan to spend my bells a certain way, but then i get over excited and wrapped up in the game, and usually end up spending all my money on clothes or icecreams (yay!) or furniture that i really dont need xD

I can never be bothered to sell fruit in the begginning, since you dont get much for native fruit (maybe you can get exotic fruits on the island now though?!?!?) so my trusty way of making money is sending rubbish to the villagers and hoping for something nice in return! xD

Back