• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What will you do first day when Animal Crossing 3DS comes out?

PapaNer

Fitzpleasure
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
After the tutorial phase and meeting the neighbors, I'm going to go nuts setting up where I want my fruit tree farm and then I'm going to go fishing for pets. Then I'm going to head into town to familiarize myself with the setup and begin hunting the extra things you can get from/for shops to help them expand.

I'm so pumped. What will you do?

Well, if there are picture capabilities, i am going to take pictures of everything, and I mean EVERYTHING!
after all the tutorials are done and I meet my residents, I will explore town more in depth and the shopping mall, and depending on what tool is being sold, will determine was else I do. But I will pay off my first house mortgage, and constantly buy paper from what Nook's store is now so it upgrades, well that is since I am assuming it's returning.

Well, if there are picture capabilities, i am going to take pictures of everything, and I mean EVERYTHING!
after all the tutorials are done and I meet my residents, I will explore town more in depth and the shopping mall, and depending on what tool is being sold, will determine was else I do. But I will pay off my first house mortgage, and constantly buy paper from what Nook's store is now so it upgrades, well that is since I am assuming it's returning.

I didn't even take pictures into consideration, and honestly I've never thought of buying paper over and over for a quicker expansion. Thank you for that input, I now have more to do.

Yeah I actually just had that idea when I recently received the ACGC version, I bought paper over and over and my second day nooks was remodeling, it was crazy.

Check everything out in the town, see the things that have changed. :p

Here's what ill do I willExplore my town and be the best mayor ever!

Last edited by a moderator:
well after the beginning part ill probly run around like a maniac shaking everything i can and exploring everywhere i can while trying to earn bells to get the basics like a shovel and fishing rod and net

What I like to do when I get the game is gather all the shells, items from trees (And get stung :D). Then, I send letters to some animals with shells and native fruit for new fruit. Then I gather up my money, and buy some items. Like City Folk, I'll head to the shopping mall after Nooks and Ables. I'll probably WiFi after, hopefully with a rod, net or shovel. :D

Yeah I will wifi later too, and if the person I wifi with didn't buy their tool from the shop, I will take it MUHAHAHA!

After the tutorial I'm going to jump in the ocean and swim away.
Let the animals resolve their own disputes without any humans.

I'll be relaxing on an island somewhere.

Explore the shops, run barefoot on the beach and take pictures. After I'll try to make money

I don't understand something. If you can only run on the beach without shoes/sandals etc, what would happen if you walked off the beach without them? It seems pretty stupid that a text box would appear telling you you can't leave without them. Plus, what if someone takes them while you're on WiFi? :p
I bet no shoes is for everywhere. Meaning you can sell your socks and shoes for more money on the first day you get the game! :p

I don't understand something. If you can only run on the beach without shoes/sandals etc, what would happen if you walked off the beach without them? It seems pretty stupid that a text box would appear telling you you can't leave without them. Plus, what if someone takes them while you're on WiFi? :p
I bet no shoes is for everywhere. Meaning you can sell your socks and shoes for more money on the first day you get the game! :p

Would make sense. and why not, too? I'm sure there are people who are going to want to have their character not have shoes, just because. But the prospect of selling all of your clothes and leaving you without any is a hilarious idea, that alone would get me to buy the game, if I already weren't.

After tutorials I will immediately try to get my neighbors to give me jobs to do so I can make a little cash, sell all my sea shells, get on wifi with one of you and barter some of your native fruits for mine and then plant some new trees! After I have made at least 5000 bells I will go to the city to buy new clothes and furniture!

I would explore my new town, buy all the tools from nooks, meet my neighbors, and go shopping in the city. I might do other stuff too, though, depending on what there in the new game.

I'll probably go to the mall, meet everyone in my town, go to that mysterious island, get to grips with being mayor and go swimming :D

Back