• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What will you do first day when Animal Crossing 3DS comes out?

This is my long-term goal:

Obtain ALL the fruits, and have different orchards for each type.
Get all golden/silver tools
Decorate my lawn with various rose hybrids (blue, purple, black, and a couple golds is what I'm thinking)
Complete the museum
Design clothes

A couple things in there might not take too long, such as designing clothes, and getting all the fruits. But yeah. That's my goal, and I probably will never complete it :D

Usually I freak out trying to get a perfect town, but this time I'm just gonna go with the flow and play animal crossing the way it's supposed to be played

Wow, I'm not sure! I'll probably just spend ages visiting the animals, shopping in the mall (im so excited about that!) and swimming. I usually spend the first day of AC games getting to grips with the town and learning the map before I try to plant flowers or fruit farms.

I wonder if I CAN predict what I'll do.
The 3DS game will have so many new things to do I might be running errands that are scripted for the first day.
If it's more free-style, then I'd get to know my neighbors, explore every inch of the town, collect some shells and fruit to sell to Nook, buy a first tool, then head to the mall area.
Even if I can't buy anything I still want to see what's there!!
I'm only window shopping!!

I'm gonna enjoy every second of the tutorial, explore the village and do everything at a slow pace. Then I'm gonna play with my friends or something. Have a fishing competition!

I'm going to soak in the fact that I finally have the game in my hands and absorb every aspect of it.
Then fufill my life long animal crossing dream of swimming.

Back