• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What will you do first day when Animal Crossing 3DS comes out?

I think I will consider making an AC life blog for a little bit with the picture function. I'm actually really excited for it.

Serious post this time.

When I get the game the first thing I'm going to do is start adding people. It'd be more fun having a friend play with you and you both discovering all of the new features together.

Thats pretty sad :p ... but i'd still read it :D

It is sad. But my dedication to this game is borderline pathetic. I may have to start doing meth to stay up long enough to play AC3DS when it's out. I worry for my professors' reactions.

It is sad. But my dedication to this game is borderline pathetic. I may have to start doing meth to stay up long enough to play AC3DS when it's out. I worry for my professors' reactions.

You could just stick to completely legal, consumer available stimulants, like caffeine. Not as many risks and probably cheaper to get too. =p

also, the dedication isn't really sad. It's pretty creative to work on a project like that.

Same, because school is gonna start in fall, and it's probably gonna be released fall 2012-spring 2013, so I don't have much time on my hands. I just hope it comes before winter break, then I have 2 weeks to play it. If not, spring break but I'd only have 1 week

I am hoping it comes before Thanksgiving(preferablly before Halloween though) so that we can enjoy those holidays if they return. Though not much time to stock up on candy if it comes out in late october, yikes.

Im Gonna Do The Toturial (If They Have One) Im Gonna Get Money :0 Then Imma Buy Fishing Rod And Catch Fish And A Net Then If Im Awake Im Gonna Go Swimminng At 12 A.M :D Lol Wut If In Summer A Shark Comes And Drags Me Away To A Secert Cave Share My Fc Explore And Make Friends

I think I'll also shake all the trees to see if they still hold that "one furniture item in a tree a day" thing. Always enjoyed that.

Explore and just look at everything. After that, I'll probably gather all of the fruit and seashells and then sell them.

Stare at the game for like 15 minutes then put it in my ds. I'll explore everything and collect stuff to sell it. Scope out the best place to put my house. It'll probably be by the river or something. Then I'll convince my friend to buy ths game and go to her town

On my first day after the tutorial im going to become friends with the neighbors,get a ton of bells,pay off morgage,buy furniture,set up my farm of fruit, and become the best mayor ever!

There is an edit button you can use to add more to your post.

The first day AC comes out, I guess I'm going to go out and pick it up. In the game I'll probably check out all the new features and post screenshots if I can.

Back