• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What will you do first day when Animal Crossing 3DS comes out?

I will be purchasing two copies of the game, one of me, the other for my youngest son. After doing the tutorial, we will probably visit each other, set up our town to our individual styles, and go swimming.

After the tutorial, I'll pretty much just explore as much as is possible on the first day, assuming other places may open up to you at certain days after, like Resetti's place in City Folks. And if it's Saturday, I'll be hunting down K.K. for a song.

I might actually place patterns this time around instead of just placing them for a perfect town. I am not sure though. :)

After finnaly getting to control my character freely, I will defintely meet all my neighbors (is there an option for you, thhe mayor, to kick out anyone in your town LOL) first. Then, I will place lots of town stuff everywhere. Then I will swim all the time and diving.

I really wish it was just a 3D remake/port a bit, but I actually hope this game comes out well.

Well, if I can stop crying enough to actually play the game... I'll probably spend a half hour trying to name my town. Then I'll figure out a town name. Then I'll restart til I get a face I like. At this point I'll probably start crying again (tears of happiness, mind you), and have to squint through tears at the screen.

Then I'll play until I have to do something else. Like eat, sleep, or go to school.

If you're lucky, with the other customization aspects of the game we might get to choose the way our character looks when we start the game.

If you're lucky, with the other customization aspects of the game we might get to choose the way our character looks when we start the game.

That would be ideal for me, because that's the only thing I reset for, but I doubt it. I think we MIGHT get to pick eye color, but that's it.

There's always a few faces I like and can't decide so I like it to be random, but if I ever get a face I hate(I never have) I will just reset.

The randomness is nice, but what if you got the most amazing town ever, it was perfect to you in every single way.
BUT, you got a completely stupid looking face for your character. Resetting would delete the town. That's why I think being able to pick beforehand would be nice, giving you a random option would make everyone happy too.

The randomness is nice, but what if you got the most amazing town ever, it was perfect to you in every single way.
BUT, you got a completely stupid looking face for your character. Resetting would delete the town. That's why I think being able to pick beforehand would be nice, giving you a random option would make everyone happy too.

Well, I would just look at my face, if I hate it just RESET don't even bother looking around town.

But you would lose the town in the process.
When you're on the train/tram whatever it is, I'm 99% sure that Rover will be there to bombard you with questions about where you're going and why, and he'll show you a map of the town. Then when you get off the train, you see what your character looks like. I was saying it would be really bad if you got a really amazing town, but then your character looks derpy or something.

Which is why I was saying the choices would be nice, including a random choice.

But you would lose the town in the process.
When you're on the train/tram whatever it is, I'm 99% sure that Rover will be there to bombard you with questions about where you're going and why, and he'll show you a map of the town. Then when you get off the train, you see what your character looks like. I was saying it would be really bad if you got a really amazing town, but then your character looks derpy or something.

Which is why I was saying the choices would be nice, including a random choice.

Oh, yeah a random choice, yes that's fine, but then like there would most likely be a "favorite" face and you'll see a bunch of those faces everywhere.

Well on wifi I mean.

It's like that now though. We have guides on how to get what face. I figure it'd just be easier to be able to pick from the start without having to answer a bunch of questions in a certain order.

Besides, if we can customize eye colors along with hair and an entire wardrobe I doubt we'll see too many duplicates.

That's true, I don't even look at guide for the first year of playing a new ac game. It's always fun catching a newly added fish and being surprised to see what it is.

I'd kinda like the BBA or BBB face for this game. (From CF.) I'll probably restart with those in mind, but I'd settle for a few others if they looked better in the new game.

The layout's never mattered much to me. My layout for WW probably kinda sucks by the community's standards. But I just like whatever I get. XD

One of the first things I do in every AC is check out the museum exhibits to see how they've changed. I usually do this when working for Nook.

I really hope this game won't come out on a school day, otherwise I will be in agony waiting to go home to get the game. I don't think it will though. Once I have survived the wait going to the city to buy it (provided its not sold out...) I will go completely crazy playing it. I think I would like to explore my town first and see which of the rumours were true and which were false. I would especially like to see the other island and what I think is a cave. It looks like a cave on the map. Then I will go to all the shops, meet all the villagers, and make money by selling stuff, and then go shopping. I am hoping that because we have more clothes to buy, they will become cheaper, or we will be able to make money quicker. That would be nice.
As for the faces, If it is random, I will make a character and use it for a bit, then go online and see if anyone has posted about how to get different faces and make a new character using that. I will then delete the old character. Also, I might just do the restart the game thing as well until I get a face I like.

Back