• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What will you do first day when Animal Crossing 3DS comes out?

Well first im just gonna do the tutorial like someone said, and not spoil toooo much. Then I am going to explore all over town, and then travel to the city or whatever and go see all the new shops. And hopefully get a fishing pole and start stocking the museum and making some bells! I CANNOT wait.

After all the tutorial, I'll make about 1,000 bells, then go completely nuts looking all over town getting on and off of benches just for fun. Then I might wait for the next day or time travel and I'll do it all over again. Then once in a while I'll switch it up, and spend a whole day on the weekends getting money.

me? after i get home off the trian i will buy a bathing suit and have a swiming party!/if u want to come pm me or reply to me
:cool:

me? after i get home off the trian i will buy a bathing suit and have a swiming party!/if u want to come pm me or reply to me
:cool:

Umm, what if the bathing suit isnt even there when you first play?

And The game isnt even out yet, I doubt anyone would PM right now.

Hmm, I'll sit and play it for, like, 12 hours. I will do whatever jobs I have to do in the beginning, then I will explore the town for a really long time, going into every store, and buying a swimsuit if I can, and go swimming. Then, i'll shake trees to get fruit, go fishing, and do whatever else I can to make a few thousand bells so I can put them in my savings account. I always do that on the first day in a new town, lol. And then I'll just do normal stuff like meet my neighbors.

What will I do first day?

With Animal Tracks, regret buying AND opening it despite all the good features.
Without Animal Tracks, play it for an entire calendar year.

Are animal tracks really THAT bad?

No, they're not. Animal tracks is a great feature, allowing you even more customization to your town. The fact a lot of people can't seem to come to terms with is that if you spend your entire time running in the game, your grass is going to die. If you walk, or stick to the paths you've made, like it was intended to be used, it works.

Because of Animal Tracks, I feel restricted to only be able to walk on the same path to avoid my grass getting destroyed and I just have never managed to catch a bee on Animal Crossing: Let's Go to the City as I really don't want to ruin my grass...

Yet I will admit that Animal Crossing Wild World and Animal Crossing for the Nintendo Gamecube work really well as Animal Tracks didn't exist at all back then, grass doesn't die and must admit that I do enjoy running around my towns.

You have to run on your grass a lot to make it completely die. Spending the 10 seconds it takes to catch a bee isn't going to ruin it.

It's not restricting you, you can freely walk around your town wherever you want without having to worry about the grass. But running around everywhere is going to kill it, just like in real life. I'm really glad, as I've mentioned a billion times before, that running kills the grass. It makes you stop and walk, preventing you from scaring bugs, fish, and accidentally running over flowers.

I think it really perfected the games. ACGC and WW would have been perfect with the animal tracks, but ACGC couldn't have because of the acres.

You have to run on your grass a lot to make it completely die. Spending the 10 seconds it takes to catch a bee isn't going to ruin it.

It's not restricting you, you can freely walk around your town wherever you want without having to worry about the grass. But running around everywhere is going to kill it, just like in real life. I'm really glad, as I've mentioned a billion times before, that running kills the grass. It makes you stop and walk, preventing you from scaring bugs, fish, and accidentally running over flowers.

I think it really perfected the games. ACGC and WW would have been perfect with the animal tracks, but ACGC couldn't have because of the acres.

I agree. I didn't know about it when we first bought City Folk, but now that I do, I am not having that much difficulty growing things back. I generally walked or jogged everywhere anyway, and now I have many of my paths marked out by flowers on either side (I love flowers...AC is the only place I can keep them alive). Where I plant flowers, the grass eventually comes back.

I am going to sell all the fruit and visit all the shops and splurge my money. I'm assuming I will end up with the shovel, net, or fishing rod, so I will then use those to pay off my house. And speaking from tradition, I'll probably design something at the Able Sisters, but it won't look very good. Finally, I will design my town crest and set it as my flag.

I forgot to add something to my post! i will make a dirt pattern so i can make paths with animal tracks, and as Juicebox just said, i will make a nice flag! :D

Yay,first post!!!XD
Anyway,I will probably swim 24/7 ,as swimming is one of my favourite new futures:p!
Then,I'll explore around the town!!But,probably,Nook will make me work for him again.....:(
PLEASE NOT ANIMAL TRACKS!!!!
I really like to run around and scare bugs!!!XD

Well...

6:00am: Screaming fit of excitement whilst trying to recover from loss of sleep
6:30am: Tellng my mom to hurry up so that we can go to the mall
7:00am: Telling my mom to go 200mph
7:15am: Pushing past all the other shoppers trying to get to the nearest gaming store
7:25am: Dancing and jumping up and down because I have the game :D
7:26am: Shouting and screaming at my mom to hurry up and go home so I can play it!!!
7:45am: Staring at it, looking at its every detail
8:00am: Putting the game in
8:01am: OMG EPIC MUSIC OMG ANIMALS OMG AHHHHHH MAYOR OMG!!!
8:05am: Naming my town...
8:20am: Deciding on a face from a japanese guide...
8:25am: Running around, ignoring Tom Nook.
9:00am: Deciding to finally work for Tom...
9:15am: Finally done with my task, now to explore!
11:30pm: Okay, now onto the rest of my tasks...

I might actually buy this game digitally, since they come out at midnight. It would beat waiting till gamestop opens at 11am..

Back