• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What will you do first day when Animal Crossing 3DS comes out?

I usually never look at the instructrions booklet lol...XD...Let's hope the case would be the same as Japan's!!!

Normally on 3DS games we don't get an instruction booklet, you can select it on the home screen.
Well at least it was like this with Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land o.o

Normally on 3DS games we don't get an instruction booklet, you can select it on the home screen.
Well at least it was like this with Mario Kart 7 and Super Mario 3D Land o.o
Oh really?030...I don't have a 3DS yet so I didn't really know...0_o

Yeah, lol. It's kinda cool but it's also annoying. You can't read the instructions whilst playing the game :/
I guess it is...On the other hand I prefer playing and learning the game than reading the instruction but that's just me!XD

I'll more than likely go exploring, swim around in the water, and all that jazz. More importantly, I'll party... hard core. xD

Probably get some bells, buy some tools, and make a pro design at the Able Sisters.

I want a Kyle Katarn look going.

Probably get some bells, buy some tools, and make a pro design at the Able Sisters.

I want a Kyle Katarn look going.

Off topic, but whoa, when did you start becoming active again? You haven't been here for a while. =D

On topic, I probably will go through and see if the faces are choice or by question. If they're by question I'll make a guide, if someone else hasn't before me.

EXPLORE ALL THE THINGS! The Ocean, The Islands, The Town, The City, The Streetpass Area (although, there will probably be nothing there in the beginning)! Meet The Neighbors! Meet The New Characters! But Logically Thinking Press A... xD

I can only dream of my first day of AC3DS... (Goes all daydreamy) :) Anyway, well I would probably look at all the new cool shops, buy as much as I can, explore everything, take photos of everything, defiantly swim to the island and check out that hut thingy, go to the strip mall, chat to my neighbours, design a dress and buy lots of clothes... AND BE THE BEST MAYOR EVER!!! How could I not? This is the best game ever, after all.

Before the game releases, I will search for nice designs on the internet and bookmark all the good ones.

When I have the game, I will try to get a character I like, then buy a fishing rod or net to catch some bugs or fish, sell them and buy a lot of things. I will chat with my neighbours then, swim a bit, download the designs, visit some people via wi-fi... yeah, and I may play all night to see if there is something special such as different insects or how the moon looks like. :)

Back