• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What will you do first day when Animal Crossing 3DS comes out?

I'll hold the game in my hand jump around in cir cles and scream!Then put the game in my 3DS and name town and give my character a name go online and look at AC:3DS face guides the n plant trees and go swimming and fishin oh and buy tools and i'll figure out how to become mayor.

I will just do what I have to do first then scream around in circles. Then I will play and play until it gets boring in like 10 years.

I can't believe when I first found out about the new AC it was a certain NO from me. Now that I've seen all this new stuff and hype I can't wait for it, I'm going to do the only thing I never got to do on my 4 years of City Folk. Get to know my neighbors and actually talk to them daily.

I,too,when I first found they announced a new Animal Crossing,I was all like:<<Huh?Why should I bother buying THAT?It's probably the same as WW..>>.And now I'm counting the days!XD

I'm also going to try and 'complete' my town. I'm gonna try and get some of my favorite neighbor's photos, complete the museum, get a perfect town.... stuff like that.

i will probally take things slowly and kinda take a look at things on the game
i wil also first try to make my character look cool xD

I will probs just explore my entire town on the first day and chat with my villagers.

I'm also going to try and 'complete' my town. I'm gonna try and get some of my favorite neighbor's photos, complete the museum, get a perfect town.... stuff like that.

LOL you can't do all that on the first day!

What am I going to do? Well, assuming I even GET the game on the first day (I certainly want to...), I'm going to spend all day exploring the town. ^_^

I'm already nervous because I want this game on its first day out SO BADLY!

Since I live in a very small town, it would be clever to pre-order it via Amazon. But on the other hand, Amazon wasn't even able to deliver my last two orders (a book and a Harvest Moon game, the last one was pre-ordered) in time. I got the game four days after the release-date and the book took nearly two weeks as well...
Maybe I have to ask my father if he takes a day off to drive me to the nearest city, haha.

I'm already nervous because I want this game on its first day out SO BADLY!

Since I live in a very small town, it would be clever to pre-order it via Amazon. But on the other hand, Amazon wasn't even able to deliver my last two orders (a book and a Harvest Moon game, the last one was pre-ordered) in time. I got the game four days after the release-date and the book took nearly two weeks as well...
Maybe I have to ask my father if he takes a day off to drive me to the nearest city, haha.

My only option is to order all of my games, so I know how you feel in that regard. I would love to be able to get games they day they are out, and in some cases I've drove the hour or so drive to go to midnight releases, but I just can't afford the gas back and forth to get games. So I do save money by ordering them, but I normally have to wait 4-10 days after it's on shelves to actually get it.

I'm definitely going to get it on release day! I've done that for Wild World and City Folk, and I have such good memories.
I want to take the day off work just so I can be extra lazy all day with it!
Most likely the first day will include collecting ALL of my fruit and selling it so I can start collecting furniture for my house. Or maybe I'll save up for some street lights first... because I think they're absolutely beautiful!
Of course I'll meet all of my villagers.
Usually the first day is exploring. I cannot wait! :)

I will probably not do this the first day, but i will make a town square around the town-tree, with a nice stonetile pattern, and i will also make a dirt pattern for grass deteroration,(if i spelled that right) if thats even in the game :)

I am definitely preordering and getting this game day one if possible. On my first day I just plan on basking in the awesomeness that is AC3DS and explore. And fish if I'm lucky enough to get the rod on day one.

I'm definitely going to get it on release day! I've done that for Wild World and City Folk, and I have such good memories.
I want to take the day off work just so I can be extra lazy all day with it!
Most likely the first day will include collecting ALL of my fruit and selling it so I can start collecting furniture for my house. Or maybe I'll save up for some street lights first... because I think they're absolutely beautiful!
Of course I'll meet all of my villagers.
Usually the first day is exploring. I cannot wait! :)

I can't wait until the winter months for my streetlights. <3

My only option is to order all of my games, so I know how you feel in that regard. I would love to be able to get games they day they are out, and in some cases I've drove the hour or so drive to go to midnight releases, but I just can't afford the gas back and forth to get games. So I do save money by ordering them, but I normally have to wait 4-10 days after it's on shelves to actually get it.

I ordered the new LBP yesterday and now you've got me worried I won't be getting it for a long time :(

Oh my god, I'm so nervous right know because I think that I won't get the game on the day of release when ordering it via Amazon. In former years, that was a great opportunity, but now, they really need too long and apologize too many times...

I think that I really have to plan a day off in the biggest city around so that I can head into a GameStop right after the shop opens.

Oh my god, I'm so nervous right know because I think that I won't get the game on the day of release when ordering it via Amazon. In former years, that was a great opportunity, but now, they really need too long and apologize too many times...

I think that I really have to plan a day off in the biggest city around so that I can head into a GameStop right after the shop opens.

I also live in a small town, but I never had issues with Amazon. I usually get my preordered games the day before, on or the day after the release date.

Well, I did not, as said before. I also read that a lot people had problems with Amazon in the last few months. And I really NEED the game on the exact same day as it is released. I don't want to rely on Amazon and then be disappointed because of delay. My last two orders were both delayed and Amazon apologized with a weak e-mail. That made me really angry. :/

Because, you know, if I don't get a game on the day of release, then I don't have to preoder it, which I did.

Well, I did not, as said before. I also read that a lot people had problems with Amazon in the last few months. And I really NEED the game on the exact same day as it is released. I don't want to rely on Amazon and then be disappointed because of delay. My last two orders were both delayed and Amazon apologized with a weak e-mail. That made me really angry. :/

Because, you know, if I don't get a game on the day of release, then I don't have to preoder it, which I did.

I've just got an email saying my LBP is going to be another week :(:mad:

Back