• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What would you name your Town in Animal Crossing 3D?

I saw these and nostalgia'd everywhere.
Before I changed my name, my first username came from Star Fox Adventures.

(...I just noticed I put Sauria twice...whoops. :p)
And same. SFA is an amazing game. <3 And epic! It's truly a great game. Sauria I kind of like, but it just seem off to me...

I saw these and nostalgia'd everywhere.
Before I changed my name, my first username came from Star Fox Adventures.

i like your current name, if you change it on me now, ill be like, whos this guy?
and ill never trust you again. i will trust you but im just saying...

on topic, its hard to try to come up with a new name, i been thinking of doing so for a wile.
but its just so easy just to keep the same o same o. im not a kid anymore, i have changed me, and my like so much. its time for a new.

Last edited:
Hanami, i want my town with many flowers, hanami means "flower-watching" seems korny haha

Idk if it's taken, i already copyrighted the name to me so if anyone steals i will sue

steal my name and i'll never visit your town haha

I'm always stuck thinking of a name.
I'll probably read some suggestions on the stickied thread since there's a lot.
I'd want a name that makes my town seem almost magical in a sense and away from the rest of the world :)

I'm always stuck thinking of a name.
I'll probably read some suggestions on the stickied thread since there's a lot.
I'd want a name that makes my town seem almost magical in a sense and away from the rest of the world :)

Do Sunshine, that's what I named my ACCF town, i really liked it.

The only drawback is i was dumb back then and i typed it "sunshine" instead of "Sunshine" and now i regret being stupid and not using capitals.

Note to everyone, use capitals, it looks much better haha

Do Sunshine, that's what I named my ACCF town, i really liked it.

The only drawback is i was dumb back then and i typed it "sunshine" instead of "Sunshine" and now i regret being stupid and not using capitals.

Note to everyone, use capitals, it looks much better haha

Thanks for that Bidoof! :)
I really like that name :)
Nearer the time, I'm gonna really read that thread over and over and write down a few favourites, and Sunshine will definitely be on there :)

Glad to see that, yeah I've already gone through this thread and posted the ones i liked on a sticky-note on my desktop

I might name mine something futuristic or something. Like Krypton or Blazefire, yeah..something that sounds cool.

Krypton, i really like that.

When peeps name really cool names like that, I need to keep calm - i really wanna name mine Skyloft, but it'll be hard holding out that long when i hear amazing names like 'Krypton'. I'll have to try my hardest.

It matters what the limit is (if you can only do 8 letters or something)
But mine are always simple or not thoughtful like 123456 :'D
But maybe something where you put .... ville or your own towns name !
Like i could do London :D
they're crap ideas but o well!

It depends on how many spaces you get for the name. Usually I could never use my ideas because there wasn't enough room for them. In other games that let you name locations, I always name them after myself, i.e. "Mia Land" because I'm an egocentric shrew. I usually end up naming my towns eccentric and weird names. My City Folk town was Wyverex and my Wild World town was Arcana. My GameCube town's name was Lindblum <-- A cookie for anyone who can tell me what game that city name is from! This time I'm pretty set on the name Besaid, after Besaid Island from Final Fantasy X. It fits because the town in Animal Crossing 3DS is also an island :p

Even though I'm going with Skyloft (7 characters so i more than likely would get it in) - i think it should atleast be 10, if not 12. I think most people'd be happier with that than 8.

Back