• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What would you name your Town in Animal Crossing 3D?

o bidoof, when will you learn?
you spend so much time trying to reply to everything, when i get to work in the morning your name is the last post to nearly everything on this list. you try so hard just to post to say something that it dosnt mater what you say, just that you say something.
just, think about what you say, because really its just.... forget it... you will never get it... i give up...

o bidoof, when will you learn?
you spend so much time trying to reply to everything, when i get to work in the morning your name is the last post to nearly everything on this list. you try so hard just to post to say something that it dosnt mater what you say, just that you say something.
just, think about what you say, because really its just.... forget it... you will never get it... i give up...
No.

I say if the idea is good or not, to allows replies to threads, so other members can reply with their own ideas and stuff, thus boosting forum activity.
I'm just saying if i like the idea or not, freedom of speech

No.

I say if the idea is good or not, to allows replies to threads, so other members can reply with their own ideas and stuff, thus boosting forum activity.
I'm just saying if i like the idea or not, freedom of speech

I know bidoof. sorry for what i said, i was just upset because i got little sleep last night and i was a bit depressed. i didnt mean to take it out on you. i just over reacted... so im sorry.

I know bidoof. sorry for what i said, i was just upset because i got little sleep last night and i was a bit depressed. i didnt mean to take it out on you. i just over reacted... so im sorry.

it's fine, we all get like that.

Even though I'm going with Skyloft (7 characters so i more than likely would get it in) - i think it should atleast be 10, if not 12. I think most people'd be happier with that than 8.

Ten characters would satisfy me because that's the exact amount of characters the town name I want has! ^^

Back