• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a wee but my boyfriends brother is talking to us and standing in front of the door and I'm too awkward to ask him to move ;____;

Update: He's moved and I'm now free to wee!

Last edited:
I did that thing you're not supposed to do, where you look at old conversations between you and someone you were close to but aren't anymore and ITS SO UPSETTING UGH I MISS YOU
why this *thumps head on the desk*

I twisted my ankle really bad in the school parking lot and it's killing me.
I have to go back to class in a bit and I can't even walk.

my school is being knocked down and they're combining it with another high school like 50 miles away so now an even LONGER journey to school in the morning

which means i have to wake up at four in the morning soon gRAAAH

which means i have to wake up at four in the morning soon gRAAAH

oh my god!?!?!? that can't be allowed i mean come on how tired will you be! That is terrible. I hope it goes well or you find a better alternative or something.

oh my god!?!?!? that can't be allowed i mean come on how tired will you be! That is terrible. I hope it goes well or you find a better alternative or something.

@_@ i don't get to sleep until 11pm to begin with because of all my homework and club meetings

i might have to transfer to a school in another town because i cannot do 5 hours of sleep every day.

Joan Rivers, someone I am very fond of, passed away today...
Though some of her humor and comments were at times offensive and problematic, she made me laugh on many occasion. I'll more or less always remember her as Francine's bubby, which is probably why I'm so upset.

Last edited:
My teacher isn't emailing me back and I need the permission number to join his class ugh

letting you go is the single hardest thing i've had to do in my life.
i miss you and i miss talking to you..
it's for the best in the long run though. one day.. :')

I'm waiting for a student finance letter to come in the post and I'm getting so stressed about it I START ON THE 17TH AND I JUST WANT EVERYTHING SORTED BEFORE I START i also want to actually have money again

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am also getting a lot less money than i did last year *sigh*

Last edited:
i've had an awful headache for the last 3 days but i can't call off to work to rest because i already won't be able to survive off my next paycheck.

After ordering a Balloon Fight NES cart, I received it as defective, which is a shame because I was looking forward to playing my favorite NES game on the actual NES, not through Animal Crossing GCN or my 3DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back