• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was watching a WiiFolderJosh vid on Youtube cause I was bored and some people started complaining about how he was s!ut-shaming the villager Monique in the vid, and some guy started an argument about how s!ut-shaming isn't wrong if the woman is a s!ut. People like him are just so stupid and irritating. I wish I could smack him.

I passed my driving theory test today on my first attempt. I'm really proud of myself as I don't do well on tests but I feel kind of disappointed as I didn't get the reaction from my family I thought I would. I thought they would be more pleased/interested.

Is whooping cough (pertusis) going around where you live? That's what I had when I got it...

Not that I know of, I know though that the EV-D68 virus going through the schools here. Plus I've been baby sitting kids for the past three weeks. Those germ magnets...><

someone i know irl knows and follows my tumblr and i guess she kinda watches my blog really hard bc she keeps sending me messages about how funny my tags are and that bothers me VERY much

i cant publicly identify as a boy on my tumblr anymore yippee

i figured her following me was a nonissue at first bc hey, no one really pays that close of attention to **** like that, shes got to be following too many people to see my **** that often or really pay enough attention to it to notice those things, but now that shes sending me all these messages im concerned she mightve seen all my vent **** i used to post?? i cleared that tag a long time ago but she was following me in that time, too

i guess it helps keep me quiet about personal stuff, though. i shouldnt be talking about anything anyways

Probably won't be able to go to the Jo Ann Fabric sale because my parents will be too busy at the hospital.

I started my period about five minutes ago. This will be my 16th period so far this year. **** you, Nexplanon. ****. You.

I keep having flashbacks to something that happened when I was a kid and for the longest time I didn't think of it as anything

but now I'm putting the pieces together and I just. feel very sick.

After finding out more I found out that the sick **** is a 15 year old guy :mad:
Locals said they could hear the dogs yelping
I hope that sick ******* dies :mad:

I don't. I hope he gets tried as an adult. The prison system and its inhabitants will punish him enough. Death is too good for him.

i’ve been so ****ing stressed out lately it feels like i’m just kind of fading away bc i don’t feel like doing anything anymore

People. There is one word that sums up all my problems right now. Indecent people. Thats the word with an adjective to describe the peoples actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back