• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're going to dissect a real human body. Whoa... that's big. What are you studying?

Yeah it's quite interesting but after a while it's just boring and slightly gross - especially when the smell gets to you
- oh and I study medicine :)

Last edited:
This week needs to be over right now.

So many assignments... I hate my end of the day classes, too.

Are you F-ing kidding me?! It's my cousins day off AGAIN and she wants me to watch her kids. Really? If you don't want to spend time with your kids you shouldn't have had them. Oh my freaking god! She says she has 'errands' to run. Errands that probably involve a happy hour somewhere. :mad:

I'm falling behind in a couple of my classes in college this semester. Eugh...

I was feeling so down so I decided to take more pills than I'm prescribed to take and I don't feel better and oh my god chronic dp sucks so bad.

Had to report a hit and run today at campus. Feel bad that I wasn't able to give better details (positive about the first three letters of the plate but not so positive about the last four numbers). But I did what I could do and most people would of kept walking than call the campus police.
So hopefully they can track down the person that hit this guy's parked car.

I had a dream, that thankfully I'm already struggling to remember, that was basically a repressed memory of a traumatic event that I let happen to me. It's weird when suddenly the person you're dreaming about isn't your boyfriend anymore and how it doesn't stop the flow of the dream. I feel even more messed up.

Yeah it's quite interesting but after a while it's just boring and slightly gross - especially when the smell gets to you
- oh and I study medicine :)

Ohhh, that's what I thought. It must be an unique an interesting experience. I don't think I could stand the smell, let alone sight, of a corpse. Hope everything goes well for you today with that dissection!

the list of individuals i literally hate gets longer every day.

i laid in bed for an hour after waking up and when i finally moved to a sitting position i realized there was nothing to get out of bed for, so i guess i better do something today to cheer myself up.

My sister thinks it's cool to put the whole family in a group chat and brag about her life... Then they all proceed to reply with how much they love her.

I'm just deleting it every time someone replies.

I haven't liked my sister in many, many years.

Dad is leaving around the 18th of next month to attend a meeting with his fiancee in Vietnam, as the final legal step to get her into the US.. And she'll be coming back with him.

That means that I only have maybe a month and a half before I have to meet her, and I'm not ready!

It'd be easier if I just had to meet her and that be it, but I still live off of my Dad, which means she and I will be living under the same roof. >_< I'm so anxious I feel sick..

took a student council application form but I'm immediately regretting the decision

There's this guy who shows up to my LGBT psychology class every week, he walks into class late every day, and doesn't raise his hand unless it's to comment about how gay men have it worse than everyone else in the queer community ESPECIALLY women >.> The next time he says that lesbians and bisexual women don't face prejudice or discrimination because homosexuality in women is accepted by society I may actually get up and scream in his face.

People calling themselves "anti-feminists" :mad:
You might as well just say "I'm either terribly ignorant or a horrible person, don't converse with me"

Also I think I'm gaining weight and I'm not sure how to feel about that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back