• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just felt like nothing I do is good enough for anyone as of late and that's been making really sad.

I pretty much gave my Polly Pocket collection away for free six years ago but now I'm seeing them sell for $30+ each. I should've kept them.

taking acma210&stat285+3 other courses in 1 semester is killer
hhhhhhhhhhhhhh dying everyday lack of sleep i cant even

This has been me every day, except about my ex-SO. I don't know how to make it better, because I'm going through it as well as we speak, but it'll get better. *hugs*

Yeah, I know the feels. It's better now but sometimes it hits me quite hard because we've known each other for over 10 years and he lives pretty close...

scotland's having a very important vote today and i should be excited but i'm stressing out and no one ever listens to what i have to say. i know that everyone thinks i'm dumb but it didn't bother me so much until recently bleh

People who don't know how to take care of animals </3 I tried to ask her if the cat is doing well and is getting enough exposure, but this person just wants him to stay in the cage for i-dont-know-how-long because he might 'run away', which is a pretty dumb excuse because staying in a cage for a long time is no better. And with the recent typhoon in my city (cold weather) .. R.I.P.

Need to look for my group (buch of kids) because I have to help them (too picky for projects I want the presentation good)

- - - Post Merge - - -

By I mean picky you the place, angle and shiz for video editing

School. I don't even know what I'm doing any more I hate it when teachers are constantly being negative.

Like I know my cohort is really bad and we shouldn't be this horrible less than one month before the final national exams but it still annoys me how teachers are treating us like lesser beings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back