• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really tired and I started drifting off in my bed immediately after eating and now I have heartburn

I feel immature for my age. It doesn't help that I'm literally shorter than most kids in my grade, but how they act, dress, and carry themselves compared to me seems so much more adult. I don't know how they do it.

My screen recorder isn't saving things as an .mp4 so I can't use them in my video :(

Ouch, I hate when that happens. What format is it saving your videos in? What video editing software are you using? Windows Movie Makes? Sony Vegas?

I can tell Im going to post a lot here...

Right now what's bothering me is my lack of willpower to eat healthier foods. I have a big problem with junk food and I know its bad for my health but I completely blank when I go for a snack and there are apples in the fridge and I go for potato chips or cookies instead a lot of the time :/

^ I feel the same. I am pretty good at controlling what I eat, but we're all human and we like what we like. I love chips as well xD I just finished the end of a bag of multigrain tostitos. >_< But my breakfast is always orange juice and some low fat yogurt, so one snack won't kill me.

I want to write a webcomic but I keep losing interest in working on my stories and keep getting new ideas.

This kid who is new on our bus... He is like in Sixth grade (I'm in Ninth)...
I never did anything to him, minded my own business. One day he decides to call me an A!@hole.
I don't know why.
All I say is, "Wow, you're rude."

He starts crying. People thought I called him something else. >.> He accused me of it anyways

This was 3 weeks ago anyways. It's over with but I'm still pissed

I'm a senior and kids in my grade are so annoying.

I get assigned to edit this kid's essay for a grade. Don't even know him, legit made inappropriate jokes about genitals to me when they have a girlfriend. Like get lost.

Your story just reminded me of this.

Last edited:
The people I'm closest to in marching band have this weird habit of ignoring me every couple days or so and then talking to me like nothing happened and I just. I'm so confused. Marching band is basically my life right now because I'm at practice/games/competitions so often, so these are mostly the people I hang out with right now. It really hurts when they ignore me, but I hate it even more when they just act like everything is normal and then do it again.

To top it off, one of them is a girl I've had a crush on for awhile now, and she's ignored me a couple days in favor of one of our other friends, who I'm pretty sure she has a crush on. But now she's been talking to mainly me and not her and I'm just. So confused.

TL;DR I want band to end quickly.

I got my eyes dilated and couldn't see sh!t for the past 2 hours. Now I'm trying to do my homework with my gaze slightly returned (there seems to be a glare across my left eye when looking at a light, even without my glasses on.)

I broke up with my (now ex) boyfriend because it wasn't working out at all and now he's a wreck and I'm fine. I feel like such a jerk even though it made me happy and I should be focusing on myself and the guy I'm with now, but he keeps telling me how he can't sleep and can't eat because of it. Right now I really just kind of want to forget about him and focus on my new boyfriend but I feel like he's trying to make me feel bad for it because he's miserable and I'm not.

Last edited:
Dude, why do the other girls at school act like they are the best and prettiest things in the world? The way they act to other people makes them totally not cool. (They insult people and each other. But when its each other they LAUGH.) I dont actually care that much about how i look. When one asked me "Why dont you wear skinny jeans?" I just said because i dont like them. Because i dont.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back