• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so hot, I can't sleep. I hate my apartment. There's no air circulation or w/e, and it feels like being in an oven. It's unbearable in the afternoon where it's like 87? in the apartment and 75? outside.

People on this site being so rude towards me.

I just want to make friends and have fun on here. ;_;

You people make me feel like I'm the most heartless mayor ever since I don't really care about my villagers' feelings.

People on this site being so rude towards me.

I just want to make friends and have fun on here. ;_;

Lol so cute xoxo

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Sakuro this an example
Just going to disable PM's and VM's so only friends can be with me. Have a good day.
I said that you have to find it yourself because I dunno much about you and I know you know yourself better. I'm not trying to be rude I want you to know why people make fun of you and the reason why is you misunderstand what we (members) are saying.

I have a really important chemistry test today and I'm really scared I'm gonna fail it. I still don't know my solubility rules that well :/

My hair looks so dead and gross... I need a haircut so bad.
One of the many problems of being a girl.

A cough that's been with me for over a month now. It was getting better, but now it's worse again. I feel like I'm hacking up my lungs and I'm wheezing badly. I'm not sick, it's just a stupid cough for no reason.

I tripped while I was going up stairs to my apartment to do something and now i have this huge nasty scar on my arm. :( it doesn't help that my neighbors saw so now I have the embarrassing part...

I left my advanced school for a crappy one because they have a pool. Not sure what I was thinking.

I'm falling behind in college algebra
plus I have really bad allergic asthma today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back