• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just threw up and i have this huge fear of vomiting and i can't stop crying and i think i saw blood and i'm really scared and i don't know what to do

i just threw up and i have this huge fear of vomiting and i can't stop crying and i think i saw blood and i'm really scared and i don't know what to do

If you saw blood then you need to call the ambulance and go straight to the ER please!

My ex girlfriend seems to really believe for some reason that she's going to keep my cats when I move out. So not going to happen.

If you saw blood then you need to call the ambulance and go straight to the ER please!
i don't have insurance and we can't pay for anything we can barely pay rent and my boyfriend won't answer his phone and i can't just call an ambulance without him knowing i'm just really scared

All of my joints crack.

My fiancee is probably going to find a way to avoid sleeping with me.

I have literally stayed up so late that I swear I'm starting to see ****.

My head hurts and I just want to draw but don't know what yet it is 12:30 at night and I am frustrated...

I've been feeling sick lately. Right now, I have a headache, I'm sweating -- not because it's hot... ok, kinda because it's hot, but when I'm next to a fan I'm suddenly freezing so its not because it's hot -- I feel like I need to throw up, I''m feeling dizzy and exhausted.... Just kill me already....

Also, school is tomorrow and I really don't want to talk to anyone...

I've been feeling sick lately. Right now, I have a headache, I'm sweating -- not because it's hot... ok, kinda because it's hot, but when I'm next to a fan I'm suddenly freezing so its not because it's hot -- I feel like I need to throw up, I''m feeling dizzy and exhausted.... Just kill me already....

Also, school is tomorrow and I really don't want to talk to anyone...
You may have the flu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back