• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The preacher at my church compared interracial marriage to that of a horse and a goat marrying.

????? logic = where?

I had a huge light sensitive migraine yesterday and kept throwing up every time I tried to work. So I'm behind on all of my orders and now I have so much to do -.-

Anxiety bothers me. Was too anxious to tell anyone about my anxiety so I could get help with it. After a lot of struggle I manage to tell my mother. She misunderstands me and proceeds to think I'm harming myself. She's also told everyone I'm related to this, and I keep getting messages on facebook from people asking about it, which in itself makes me even more anxious. It blew up in my face and now I get panic attacks triggered by the smallest things such as walking out into the livingroom, or a close friend using one too many dots on me. Even posting this message is making me hyperventilate, but maybe someone else is in the same boat as I. If you are, then know you're not alone.

I'm not in the same boat as you Yookey but I understand what you're going through and I hope all goes well for you in the future.

I'm not too bothered but I'm getting impatient since I know Smash Brothers is so close to release and I just want it now haha ;-;

...........................................myc...a.........................................................0000111111111111111111111t0 won't ge0t 111of f my laptop b1111111111ut he's being too+++cut e so i .3+can't move him +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I have no idea what Cloud Atlas is about, the constant jumping from characters makes me confused. x.X But it is a good movie...I think?

My bad habit of biting nails is back :( I stopped biting them for a few months, now I can't top buying them.
I know that feel. I have a bad habit biting/picking the skin around my nails. It gets really bad and I end up making myself bleed or giving myself hang nails :\

Last edited:
I know you want me to be her friend, and I want to be her's too, but like I said, I'm too shy to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back