• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could live for 200 years and never make anything even half as good as Anaconda.

): well if u wanna message me you can, I'm having quite a few troubles with my boyfriend tonight too. all our hearts want to do is sit down and get along but we just cant.

It was about something really dumb. Like, it was literally about a movie that just rubbed me the wrong way and boom.

I've done that plenty of times. It's because things that have been bothering you kinda decided to explode out. Ya'know? Like shaking a soda bottle? It's sorta like that. One tiny thing, can cause an explosion. That's why communication is really important. And then, after a while, things won't explode anymore.

i just constantly feel left out and ignored and i can't ****ing do anything right so why do i even ****ing bother
i just constantly feel like stabbing myself in the chest because my heart hurts constantly

Last edited:
Not having any friends nearby I can hang out with sucks. They all live scattered throughout the states and I live in Canada. :c

Also I traded someone Rudy for Stitches on reddit and they disappeared before I could get Stitches. Feels bad man...

I just realised that the cubs and frogs in acnl seem to have the same model except the cubs' ears are replaced by eyes for the frogs and now I can't unsee it. I am scarred for life.

I just realised that the cubs and frogs in acnl seem to have the same model except the cubs' ears are replaced by eyes for the frogs and now I can't unsee it. I am scarred for life.

No they don't: frogs eyes are more centred whilst the cub ears are more to the side. For example:

frog:

Prince_NewLeaf_Official.png

bear cub:

Bluebear_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Last edited:
No they don't: frogs eyes are more centred whilst the cub ears are more to the side. For example:

frog:

Prince_NewLeaf_Official.png

bear cub:

Bluebear_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

But other than that, they have the same base model. So most likely everything but the ears are the same.

As for my disappointment, I have a video due tomorrow and it's a minute and forty seconds long and the music I put in sucks and frankly, I don't give a ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back