• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching all the episodes of the Donkey Kong CGI series, I have learned that the Kongs are the superior race.

I am severely bothered by this as I am not a Kong.
Yet.

Last edited:
Someone I really like irl doesn't come to my youth group anymore :( And after I got back in touch with her she only replied to my emails a few times and then stopped. It's been like 3 weeks since her last reply. :(

Writer's block. /:

I am sorry to hear that. Be sure to take breaks frequently and do things you enjoy too.

What are you writing? Fiction or non-fiction?

I am participating in NaNoWriMo in November (National Novel Writing Month) where you write a Novel (50,000 words) in 30 days. I hope I don't get writers block.....

We got our marching band picture proofs today, and I hate looking at them. I hardly ever look in the mirror, so it's always a shock for me to see how fat I really am. I really need to lose weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back