• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
~

I'm a solution finder. When you throw a problem at me, I don't think: I'm sorry, that's really too bad. I think: Well, that sucks. How can we change this? That's just the way I'm programmed. But it pisses people off, because people don't want help, people want to wallow in their misery. And it beats at me...it makes me want to cry. I can't do anything for anyone.

I left my 3DS out overnight so that it could charge and my cat chewed through my USD charger. Now, I need to buy a new one -_-

i keep bringing up my ex in conversation and it's even weirding me out now. also i have uni tomorrow and i'm going to have to explain once again why we broke up and it's humiliating and annoying.

I ate too much ravioli and my tummy hurts.
On top of my pelvic pain and headache, I'm like a ball of sad.
That's full of 5 cheese and Diet Coke.

My mom brought me home Wendy's today and I feel so fat for eating it. I'm trying to keep my weight as it is.

My mom brought me home Wendy's today and I feel so fat for eating it. I'm trying to keep my weight as it is.
I had Wendy's two days in a row, lol. You're not fat at all for eating it here and there. :) Enjoy your fooooood.
(But for real though, Wendy's is seriously the only place that I can eat from and not give a hell about my issues with food/weight because THEM NUGGETS, MAN.)

THEY MUST'VE CHANGED THEIR NUGGETS BECAUSE THEY'RE JUICY AS FRICK and delicious and I ate them with ranch dressing omg... kill me but i gave most of my fries to my sister

i'm trying to escape the wrath of an ex-friend bc she went psychotic and i'm 400% sure she just told me to kill myself oh lol

i think im gunna go do like 50 sit ups and crap omg

:(
I feel like such a hypocrite for saying anything considering I started crying because I couldn't weigh myself today because the batteries in my scale are dead, but don't worry about indulging a teeny bit today. I doubt you eat take out all the time and it was yummy. :) You can have Wendy's and nothing bad will happen. You're not gonna balloon up overnight or anything. If it bothers you a lot, maybe go for a little walk? I'm planning on doing that later on.

I ate two large meals in the past two days from Wendy's. Trust me. I know the feels.

Last edited:
it's 8pm at night, i just considered doing some sit ups and maybe some squats lol but i also have tons of hw to do dammit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back