• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My professors don't give a damn. I am one of "those" types of students. You know the ones. Sits at the front. Raises her hand a lot. Really engaged. I email them with questions or insightful research I dug up that I want to share with them, or to book meetings, and when they don't respond I either feel like they don't give a **** about me or that they are sick of me and I feel really isolated and alone because my education and my knowledge is all I have..... its my self-worth. GONE.

Also....

I was almost guaranteed a Lead TA position this term. I have the most experience. I helped write the god damn textbook for god sake. I am lecturing for the class for an hour on Monday for the 5th time. I HAVE SENIORITY. But this stupid *****, who isn't even a student TOOK MY JOB as LEAD TA (I am TA-Grader) and she is getting more hours than me even though she has NO EXPERIENCE AND she shows up late to class all the time. Plus I am pretty sure she is romantically involved with the prof.... and it shows.... and I am worried what impression that leaves on the students.... She isn't a student, but they don't know that..... Either way, she took my job and complicated things A LOT and made the working environment awkward. The professor is clearly playing favourites. IT SUCKS. I have so much respect for this professor.... I have worked for him for 4 years. But now he is really testing my patience.

I hate not knowing where I stand with people, I wish you'd just be up front with me.

Found out my girlfriend (Now Ex) of 2 years had sex with the one person I hate most in this world while we were on a short break. But half glass full, I'm single and ready to.. hook up with as many people as possible.

like 4 seconds left, Leafs down by 1 and it goes off the goalpost /crying

exhibition game doesn't matter just hate to see them come so close gah

I hurt my ankle working out and dancing to "Shake It Off" at the same time.
I rolled the same one earlier this month and now I'm down for the count.

my adhd is showing through real hard while i try to read this book...

34 pages in an hour god help me

I want hot chocolate. But its close to 10 PM and way to late for me to have something sweet before bed. I end up with really bad nightmares if I have sweets before sleeping. x.X

It's not like I'm devoid of feelings. I do feel bad. I just don't know what to say. I feel like words don't really cover some things anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back