• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My grandmother died. She had severe alzheimer, so for her it might be for the best.
My brain can relate to that sentiment, but my heart is just broken she is gone.

She was a woman I admired for independent thinking, having a huge and warm heart and being able to HEAR people, not just listening to them.
I'm grateful as well fot the great people taking care of her.

I'm very sorry about your loss. She seemed like a very wonderful person. May she rest in peace, and may you feel better.

my best friend (known each other for 7 years) is moving away to wales in february.

also, i'm getting braces in january, which i'm really anxious about. >.<

christmas too. i'm confused about what's happening this year with my family.

I have a tendencie to kinda complain or joke about me being short (5'1") and I am only to grow 1/2 inch more but my dad gets all mad and keeps telling me I am perfect. I know I should like who I am but sometimes when you can stand around all your friends and be the only one below 5'5" it gets rather.... peeving.

I accidentally TTed out Marina and I am resorting to Pokemon for comfort and it is not working.

Anyone can get raped. Victim blaming is wrong.
a lot of proponents of rape culture tend to say its impossible to rape men
which is ironic because a community saying men cant get raped is, by definition alone, a form of rape culture???

but then again a lot of people like to contradict themselves

It started with my dad getting really weird messages from a company asking about where my cousin was. We thought it was spam and then they started bothering my mom and finally my sister. Now I'M getting calls. It's not spam. My cousin hasn't paid for his car and now they're pestering us. :mad:

It started with my dad getting really weird messages from a company asking about where my cousin was. We thought it was spam and then they started bothering my mom and finally my sister. Now I'M getting calls. It's not spam. My cousin hasn't paid for his car and now they're pestering us. :mad:

Be like my cousin aint my buisness fool, now call our family one more time and we will smack you :mad:

I'm the meanest and worst person ever cause I figured out what my family got me for Christmas, and that makes me feel bad enough, but it's expensive and all I could think about is how they shouldn't be spending so much money on me when we probably can't afford it. I feel so bad.

I get annoyed people online assumes that I'm a child or immature. I am 21, and I hate it when they do this. Just because I take sarcasm seriously doesn't mean I am immature.

I get annoyed people online assumes that I'm a child or immature. I am 21, and I hate it when they do this. Just because I take sarcasm seriously doesn't mean I am immature.

ill be honest dude. i agree with u ideologically on a lot of issues, the problem is, u rly suck at expressing urself. everytime i read one of ur posts it sounds like ur trotting out some canned response u have for watever x subject is being discussed. as a result u sound like a broken record and someone who doesnt kno wat theyre talkin about.

I don't even know where to begin.... My common-law boyfriend and I have had such a stressful holiday and it has made it so we get at each other's throats sometimes. Then there are my awful kidney stones.... which cause me to vomit and cause severe pain. We were broke for some time. We lost hope that we would even be able to afford a turkey..... then my Orphan benefit came in early so we were able to walk uptown in the RAIN to go get one. My father is being awful as always. He lives 5 hours away with his girlfriend whom he has been with for less than a year. I think they are taking things too fast. Then again, my boyfriend and I moved in together pretty quickly too - 3 years in. And I realize that he is in his 50s and he doesn't have a whole lot of time left and he claims "this is the happiest Christmas he can remember" after being widowed for 4 years. But his girlfriend has been through two divorces and tends to rush into things and se isn't working and seems to be using my Dad for his money from what I can tell, oh, but I "should be happy for him" because HE is happy. WHY?! He is a drunk alcoholic who abused me when I was younger, and almost didn't get me anything for Christmas this year - in fact, didn't get me anything. If this is the "happiest Christmas he can remember" what about all those times when I was a kid? With Mom? Those times don't matter to him? Is he lying to himself to cope with the grief of her loss? I feel very hurt. Very, very, very, very hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back