• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I have to say that this bothers me:

2014 is ending. Normally when Christmas is over, the year is essentially dead. If we do not include the new year's celebration, the year has no more holidays. And there are five days in between that have no holidays. The reason why 2014 ending bothers me is because 2014 was a pretty good year. Even though the stuff I hear in the news are less exciting and more repetitive than 2013's, I had a lot of fun as I enjoyed myself this year. I know some of you don't like 2014 and that all of us are ready for a new year, there's no year like 2014 in my opinion as I'm not as hyped up into 2015 as you. There's no year like 2014.

... why don't you just be happy that you had such a good year

There's something spreading on my leg. It's a dark black-ish brown color, and they form cobweb shapes on my thighs, and it spread through my whole leg. It doesn't hurt or itch, It's just... there. It's sort of surrounded by tiny black spots, too.

I'm not sure if I should get this checked out or what. It's been a week or so, but it doesn't really seem serious? I mean, I probably will get it checked out either way, but I don't want to waste their time...

There's something spreading on my leg. It's a dark black-ish brown color, and they form cobweb shapes on my thighs, and it spread through my whole leg. It doesn't hurt or itch, It's just... there. It's sort of surrounded by tiny black spots, too.

I'm not sure if I should get this checked out or what. It's been a week or so, but it doesn't really seem serious? I mean, I probably will get it checked out either way, but I don't want to waste their time...

does it look anything like this?
aVsCMwI.jpg

either way, if its spreading then u shud get it checked out, even if it doesnt hurt or itch

I have a rash that I suddenly got on my chest and shoulders??? It's red and itchy and has bumps on it so I'm allergic to something........
Maybe Pine trees? Or dog hair???
Also I can't seem to stomach steak no matter how hard I try, or how much sauce I use.
And my grandmother just bought a lot of stuff for my "soon-to-be cousin" when we've already sent him 100's in toys. and then she expects me to help her pick out the toys for a 6 year old boy???? what the heckitos i dont care

My Dad didn't get me anything for Christmas. Whatever, I am a big girl, I am 24. Whatever. Get over it.

I live 5 hours away. He said on Christmas Eve this was "his best Christmas ever" - he has been widowed for 4 years. My mother died in 2010. He as been dating this woman for less than a year and she moved in with him a couple months ago. I think they are taking things a bit too fast, and sorry, I don't think I should "be happy because he's happy", that drunken alcoholic of a father.

Yes, I understand its been a lonely few years without Mom, but to say this year is the "best Christmas ever"? That means better than Christmases spent with me as a kid, running down the stairs to the christmas tree to unwrap presents, with Mom there..... doesn't THAT bring him fond memories? He is either in denial to cope with the grief or completely negligent of me as his daughter but it was very hurtful to hear him say that.

He said he would be available Christmas Day to hear from me, so I called and left two voicemails. No answer. No call back. How nice. I get a call today when I am asleep and he leaves a voicemail with a sarcastic and rude tone: "Merry Christmas....." and that's it. No, "Hey, Katherine, sorry I missed your call.....". Nope. Just two words. And he hung up. I called back, left a voicemail saying I didn't appreciate his tone, and wished we could talk about it like adults, but I haven't heard from him since. "Merry Christmas" indeed.....

cant sleep.. gotta get up early to pick up my boyfriend from the airport. excited though

I can't sleep either. Its 2am. I probably won't sleep till around 4am.... as per usual....

At least you have something to look forward to, right?

My Dad didn't get me anything for Christmas. Whatever, I am a big girl, I am 24. Whatever. Get over it.

I live 5 hours away. He said on Christmas Eve this was "his best Christmas ever" - he has been widowed for 4 years. My mother died in 2010. He as been dating this woman for less than a year and she moved in with him a couple months ago. I think they are taking things a bit too fast, and sorry, I don't think I should "be happy because he's happy", that drunken alcoholic of a father.

Yes, I understand its been a lonely few years without Mom, but to say this year is the "best Christmas ever"? That means better than Christmases spent with me as a kid, running down the stairs to the christmas tree to unwrap presents, with Mom there..... doesn't THAT bring him fond memories? He is either in denial to cope with the grief or completely negligent of me as his daughter but it was very hurtful to hear him say that.

He said he would be available Christmas Day to hear from me, so I called and left two voicemails. No answer. No call back. How nice. I get a call today when I am asleep and he leaves a voicemail with a sarcastic and rude tone: "Merry Christmas....." and that's it. No, "Hey, Katherine, sorry I missed your call.....". Nope. Just two words. And he hung up. I called back, left a voicemail saying I didn't appreciate his tone, and wished we could talk about it like adults, but I haven't heard from him since. "Merry Christmas" indeed.....

man i am so sorry :/ you can't depend on anyone in this life but yourself

man i am so sorry :/ you can't depend on anyone in this life but yourself

Thanks..... at least I have my common-law boyfriend, who loves me unconditionally, and two lovely twin boy cats, J'zargo and M'aiq to love and welcome me home each day. These three are all I have. <3

If you want, you can take a look at how my boyfriend and I celebrated Christmas: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...o-Cooking-a-Turkey-Dinner-LIVE-AND-ON-THE-AIR!!!!!

It was a success.... who needs my father?

Man, it's COLD. I'm shaking even as a type this. :U

On the upside, I managed to draw a pretty good picture on Manga Studio without rage-quitting or losing interest. :p

Thanks..... at least I have my common-law boyfriend, who loves me unconditionally, and two lovely twin boy cats, J'zargo and M'aiq to love and welcome me home each day. These three are all I have. <3

If you want, you can take a look at how my boyfriend and I celebrated Christmas: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...o-Cooking-a-Turkey-Dinner-LIVE-AND-ON-THE-AIR!!!!!

It was a success.... who needs my father?

that's a nice christmas!! at least you spent it with those you love :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back