• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss my friend who put our friendship on hold.
I don`t think it can work out the way I want, yet I can`t tell her to go, because I`ll miss her to much.

I want to say its Sophie`s Choice, but I never saw that movie, so it might make no sense. :D
Well anyways.... Sophie`s Choice.... (I`m guessing it).

Unreasonably angry about something fairly stupid :cool: and my eyes are dry but that has nothing to do w/ it.

Sick of dealing with my parents' rude comments. Dreading spending time with homophobic family later this week. Terribly lonely and my boyfriend won't text me. This is a great winter break so far.

I hate this person so much. I hate hate hate him. I want him dead and everytime I see him I get angry and want to stab him
but I still sort of like them. i hate this feeling ech

i really want to talk to this guy at clubs bc he looks hella chill but he's so quiet so idk how to approach him and ugh god

trying to watch anime and the sound is off with the video. it was fine before i noticed, but now it's just bugging me. xc

Lost power and now I'm alone at 2:30 am in the dark and I'm really scared in the darkness alone

I have an extreme fear of just about everything, trust me got nightlights on nightlights in my room. I am with you there honey. (btw whats the astral 10 thing in your collectables)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back