• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol nps i just post a lot cause i like the forum and have no life.

family drama like a boss :/

why the hell do people go posting around **** worshipping satan, like what the ****, also crap about illuminati & 666 noone cares it doesn't make you look cool in anyway its ****ing weird.

you see that pun

These Kidney Stones are going to be the death of me!!!!!! Everyday I wake up in SUCH SEVERE PAIN its UNREAL! I feel nauseous, no matter what I do I can't sit or lay comfortably..... I'm starting to get used to the T3s so they aren't working as much as they used to.... I can't sleep from the pain..... I lost 2 days of studying and the semester just began. I planned my readings from now until the 22nd of February and ALREADY I am off track BECAUSE OF THESE STUPID KIDNEY STONES. I got a CT Scan on Tuesday - waiting for the results to see how many there are, how big they are, what type they are, so that when I see the urologist in March he can find the cause of this mess. That's what this is: a MESS. A Horrible, Painful Mess! I hate it! I just want to STUDY! I just want to be able to GET OUT OF BED ON MY OWN without the help of somebody else! I want to STOP THROWING UP! I want to STOP PEEING THROUGH A STRAINER! I WANT THIS TO END!!!!!!

It's not a super huge deal but

I'm talking to the the person I like right now on some messenger app and it's awkward since I don't know what to talk about

just had chips for some dumb reasons and feeling gross...

also, i'm in one of those "can't do anything good and too lazy to try" moods. :U

I feel like certain people only speak to me when they want something from me, so it's really painful waiting for them to stop pretending to be nice and get on with it

Nintendo Direct Anger Issues:

Actually angered and agitated by this. I love Nintendo dearly, but seriously you have to make a new 3DS. I adore by Nintendo 3DS system, not the XL or anything fancy but it lets me enjoy my games. The c-stick is something I would have to sample myself to see if I did like it, it just seems so.... odd. If they had warned us of this coming out a year ago, and trust me rumors only took off flying around late November, I could have saved some money for the system or new games. The 3D I never use due to the face issues, if you tilt it in nearly any direction you loose the ability to see much of anything while in 3D mode, so I wouldn't mind the system getting a little upgrade even though I love my little 3DS. Also the Amiibo statues are so cool, I would collect some if the store didn't only get 10 or 20 in before running out of stock and they are over priced at $13 a pop, the paint is very sloppy from what I have seen and only Wii U player could enjoy them. UNTIL NOW, now the New 3DS players can. The New 3DS system has an Amiibo scanner, something we all were hoping for. Nope, either we do not get this super cool interaction or you are going to probably have to get a $30 or so dollar equipment piece plus the figure, and if you want a new game tack that on, around $73 without tax if that is how the pricing works. Also why can't America make the Amiibo, that would save the excuse of We are sending more soon, so that is my bone to pick with that... Last bone to pick though is overall with these awesome games, couldn't have announced them sooner, Majora's Mask and Pokemon Scrabble. I was saving for this game, after Christmas I gave Gamestop a ring, guy on the phone didn't know this game was going to exist, said they had no stock orders for it. Go to Sacanime and I purchase some souvenirs, would have either way I guess, but the moment I return to school my friends all preordered it, calling it out and stuff. Just wish the word was more spread, I like games, I like preorder advances, I like detailed figure exclusives for about $5 more, why couldn't you know just details... I knew it was coming last place I checked a week ago said DECEMBER, nope coming in February, same day as this wicked new 3DS. It was going to be my first Zelda game, and it is just a true hearted shame. Then Pokemon Scramble, had to rip off, candy crush, bejeweled and their recently released in America, Pokemon Battle Torzei. Torzei costed me money to buy, 8.00, not much but a super advanced version of it for free in a month. Just so much irking in 45 minutes, I wish they would just do so much more announcing then waiting for a Direst time. I mean I want to Amiibo, I want to try a new kind of 3DS with non vomit enducing 3D, and I would love to play some cool new games. They waited far to long and to close to release date to throw this on us fans.

Last edited:
Actually angered and agitated by this. I love Nintendo dearly, but seriously you have to make a new 3DS. I adore by Nintendo 3DS system, not the XL or anything fancy but it lets me enjoy my games. The c-stick is something I would have to sample myself to see if I did like it, it just seems so.... odd. If they had warned us of this coming out a year ago, and trust me rumors only took off flying around late November, I could have saved some money for the system or new games. The 3D I never use due to the face issues, if you tilt it in nearly any direction you loose the ability to see much of anything while in 3D mode, so I wouldn't mind the system getting a little upgrade even though I love my little 3DS. Also the Amiibo statues are so cool, I would collect some if the store didn't only get 10 or 20 in before running out of stock and they are over priced at $13 a pop, the paint is very sloppy from what I have seen and only Wii U player could enjoy them. UNTIL NOW, now the New 3DS players can. The New 3DS system has an Amiibo scanner, something we all were hoping for. Nope, either we do not get this super cool interaction or you are going to probably have to get a $30 or so dollar equipment piece plus the figure, and if you want a new game tack that on, around $73 without tax if that is how the pricing works. Also why can't America make the Amiibo, that would save the excuse of We are sending more soon, so that is my bone to pick with that... Last bone to pick though is overall with these awesome games, couldn't have announced them sooner, Majora's Mask and Pokemon Scrabble. I was saving for this game, after Christmas I gave Gamestop a ring, guy on the phone didn't know this game was going to exist, said they had no stock orders for it. Go to Sacanime and I purchase some souvenirs, would have either way I guess, but the moment I return to school my friends all preordered it, calling it out and stuff. Just wish the word was more spread, I like games, I like preorder advances, I like detailed figure exclusives for about $5 more, why couldn't you know just details... I knew it was coming last place I checked a week ago said DECEMBER, nope coming in February, same day as this wicked new 3DS. It was going to be my first Zelda game, and it is just a true hearted shame. Then Pokemon Scramble, had to rip off, candy crush, bejeweled and their recently released in America, Pokemon Battle Torzei. Torzei costed me money to buy, 8.00, not much but a super advanced version of it for free in a month. Just so much irking in 45 minutes, I wish they would just do so much more announcing then waiting for a Direst time. I mean I want to Amiibo, I want to try a new kind of 3DS with non vomit enducing 3D, and I would love to play some cool new games. They waited far to long and to close to release date to throw this on us fans.

in 25 words or less what is bothering you... I have no idea what you meant in that wall of text o-0

my shoulders as always. what was life like before these stupid things stiffened up on me every other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back