• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My weight. Usually it doesn't bother me but today it is cause I feel like I shouldn't wear half of the clothes I own until I gain more.

Last edited:
I'm worried about a trip I'm taking with my dad in June... I'll get to meet some internet friends but I only get one day with them and I have to spend the rest with him, and he isn't exactly the nicest guy.

Also, I'm worried about posting on here because I don't spend too much time on this site. Hi though c:

I really want to get a second copy of NL soon ;-;

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh and ORAS too...

when i play games, sometimes i'll scream out loud so i was playing pokemon and ****ed up sucker punch so i did my trademark pterodactyl scream and i think my dad heard me. afterwards, i ****ed up in borderlands because my teammates are like 12 and i said "**** ME. **** ME. YOU ****ING JEW JFAGGOSTUSOTJOE" and i think my dad heard that too. HMMMM....

I said, "i missed you".
and he responded by saying, "thank you".
UGH! Straight people! >.<

So much rain
Not enough rain here. :<

when i play games, sometimes i'll scream out loud so i was playing pokemon and ****ed up sucker punch so i did my trademark pterodactyl scream and i think my dad heard me. afterwards, i ****ed up in borderlands because my teammates are like 12 and i said "**** ME. **** ME. YOU ****ING JEW JFAGGOSTUSOTJOE" and i think my dad heard that too. HMMMM....

Genuinely angry 24/7 is a fitting title. :lemon:

r u ok

People keep on stealing my things or tricking me in trades on Pokemon TCGO :( really getting on my last nerve

People around me are stubborn and I can't take it. Why are people so stuck in their ways? Some people want my advice and resist it because of their own personal discontentments..... some people get anxious over nothing and I console them and they don't believe me even after its over.... some people are so narrow minded they can't see the truth right in front of them and forget what matters in life....

And then there was this weekend, which in my opinion was a complete waste, thanks to these kidney stones.... I have been in such unbearable pain I can't study or do anything..... And yet I feel guilty over it. I planned to make it a productive reading weekend and I got next to nothing done. I don't even think I will be okay to go to school tomorrow. Which means I will miss the lecture on ethics, which means I will lose out on material I could use for the assignment due next week. I just want the day off to catch up on my reading. And feel better for once. *sigh*

I don't wanna go to school tomorrow, screw it but yeah i need the money.

Also I wanna go to Chicago now.. fuuuu

ur so TOXIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back