• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are so many threads that are selling my dream villagers for my second town in the VTP, and I can't offer because I don't have my second town yet ;-;

I completely finished an essay but I forgot to pass it in online. We pass in the physical copies and one final one online, so I'm gonna lose points. Welp. I hate how I lose points for no reason because of my horrible memory. It doesn't help that I barely use my agenda.

Spent my entire lunch break trying to figure out the code to making one of those super-thin, collapsed spoilers. It's driving me mad! If someone clever knows how to do this, pleeeease let me know and save my poor simple mind! <3

Last edited:
Spent my entire lunch break trying to figure out the code to making one of those super-thin, collapsed spoilers. It's driving me mad! If someone clever knows how to do this, pleeeease let me know and save my poor simple mind! <3
u mean
!

do you mean these?
u do them like this:
HTML:
[spoiler= ][/spoiler]

u mean
!

Yes!! Please tell me how? I'm so thick ><

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm stupid

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks you guys, it's worrying I couldn't work out that a blank spoiler needed a blank space... sigh. Very grateful though :)

Well I've completely given up pixel art as a whole, with all these new users and such producing pixel art and I feel like I cannot simply compare because I refuse to do that whole "Waaaaaah it's so kawaii chibi desu" styled nonsense that most people are doing these days.

I don't even want to try to help people out anymore because it's constantly this chibi crap on an endless cycle.

Last edited:
My best friend left to El salvador because her aunt died. She never told me that she was going there, but lets her boyfriend know about it? I was over here being worried sick about her for the past week because she wasn't responding my texts or anything sigh* so upset right now

My period that's been going on for half a year, nonstop, is still going.
And I'm still a medical mystery after one embarrassing appointment after another.

I don't want to go to freaking BHOP tomorrow. I'm sick of it.
I'm tired of going to the doctors so much...

Money troubles..... I feel like.... everyday.... I have a pressure to feed my spouse take out/delivery food..... because we don't have groceriers..... because theres a ton of dishes in our sink (which he is cleaning now).... and no time to cook..... and he always has this HUGE appetite that never ends..... he is never satisfied with anything I feed him.... he always wants MORE.... nothing is ever enough..... and I can't afford it..... Thankfully e will be getting paid soonand he can be self-sustaining but for the time being I am taking the brut of it all financially. And he always expects me to decide what to eat for dinner even tough I don't give a **** what to eat. I hate eating food. He LOVES food. He kind of guilt tripped me into getting me to transfer him money to buy im a pizza tonight.... then backedout of it..... then guilt tripped me more just now being unhaopy and disatisfied that he has to eat measly toast and Kraft Dinner and "unsatisfying foods" for dinner. FINE! I WILL ORDER YOU A ****ING PIZZA! "No." he says. Because I spent half my bursary on textbooks (over $700 worth - $200 I paid out of pocket). So what? I will make it up when I get paid! I still have the other $500! Which I owe now. And I am getting another $1000 installment soon anyways, so its not a big deal, I don't know what his problem is.... "Do what you want. I will be here. I thought you were going to study? Have you studied yet?" Yes.... But I have also been vomiting and in kidney pain and been a mess too..... so SORRY...... So I am breaking and ordering him a pizza. He wins. He DID do dishes..... I can't stand him when he is miserable..... living with a miserable spouse is awful....

IMG_0258 (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back