• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, the doctors don't enjoy it either
I hope they don't have fun checking my booty and say "Hyogo u got haemorrhoids!!" because I am not going to have a blast laying down with my butt out.

I HATE my housemate.

SO, we were having a big pre-drinks at our house, loads of people were coming. One of my BEST friends wanted to come and I said yes. She happens to be my housemate's ex, and they broke up almost a YEAR ago.
When my housemate found out she was coming, he literally came up to me and started yelling at me in front of all my other housemates, saying that she only wanted to come to annoy him and how dare I say yes.

OMG NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU AND YOU ARE SO IMMATURE
Laxatives

when i play games, sometimes i'll scream out loud so i was playing pokemon and ****ed up sucker punch so i did my trademark pterodactyl scream and i think my dad heard me. afterwards, i ****ed up in borderlands because my teammates are like 12 and i said "**** ME. **** ME. YOU ****ING JEW JFAGGOSTUSOTJOE" and i think my dad heard that too. HMMMM....

excuse you

excuse you

i was a tall, strong man with a cute mustache in a previous life
cutie confirmed*

- - - Post Merge - - -

i honestly spent my day off just being on the internet/playing video games

i think the reason i enjoy vacations so much is that it's not what i do on the day, it's what i'm not doing. i'm not at school with my ****ty math teacher. she's only 45 minutes of my day but damn, is it a wasted, terrible 45 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

by the way, cory
how many pages back did you go to find my original post

cutie confirmed*

- - - Post Merge - - -

i honestly spent my day off just being on the internet/playing video games

i think the reason i enjoy vacations so much is that it's not what i do on the day, it's what i'm not doing. i'm not at school with my ****ty math teacher. she's only 45 minutes of my day but damn, is it a wasted, terrible 45 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

by the way, cory
how many pages back did you go to find my original post

i saw it quoted

- - - Post Merge - - -

the calendar is still on 2014

cutie confirmed*

wink wonk

the calendar is still on 2014

nobody cares about the calendar anymore

=

my cool $5 USD headphones dont seem to be working rip me
cat knocked over a cup of milk onto them
sigh

oh well time to play presentable liberty

Last edited:
wink wonk

nobody cares about the calendar anymore

=

my cool $5 USD headphones dont seem to be working rip me
cat knocked over a cup of milk onto them
sigh

oh well time to play presentable liberty

speak for yourself

i feel like i'm procrastinating again. bluuuuhhhhhhh...

though on the upside... GRAVITY FALLS!!! WOOP WOOP!!

Almost died to day due to a dr error...let's call it that and had to take legal action to save my actual life...I guess the few bad drs out there that don't care about patients but money or are just out of empathy and near retirement. Right resources finally brought things into light that made my father finally understand so don't have to fear fights all the time now and my mother saved me so family may be starting to heal. Realized my fianc? doesn't want to be around if anything is wrong until is fixed, so answered my questions there. Learned who I can count on. But actually being told I would die within a certain amount of hours if something specific didn't happen, thank god for the healthcare professionals left who know how to deal with emergencies that others don't want troubled with or caused.

Also the guilt I feel for complaining at all, but just the ability to play my game, be safe, have some comfort and post even if feel alone feels like a gift as I wasn't sure if I would ever be able to do the little things I take for granted again.

Glad to be alive, still can't help being upset that I have to worry about illness as a fact of life at all or losing friends or people because they can't see past their lives, when I always try so hard to be there for anyone. But at this point feel guilty for even letting myself feel any self pity as likely no one wants to hear it. But when there is no one else to reach out to an anonymous rant even if unread lifts a little weight I guess. But this day did shake me hard. I thought missing my birthday this year due to illness was bad but turns out any thought I had as a teen, ect of not wanting to go on and deal with things when faced with it, yes I want always to live safely as long as I can, is a gift. Still feel like h-ll though...oh well.

Almost died to day due to a dr error...let's call it that and had to take legal action to save my actual life...I guess the few bad drs out there that don't care about patients but money or are just out of empathy and near retirement. Right resources finally brought things into light that made my father finally understand so don't have to fear fights all the time now and my mother saved me so family may be starting to heal. Realized my fianc? doesn't want to be around if anything is wrong until is fixed, so answered my questions there. Learned who I can count on. But actually being told I would die within a certain amount of hours if something specific didn't happen, thank god for the healthcare professionals left who know how to deal with emergencies that others don't want troubled with or caused.

Also the guilt I feel for complaining at all, but just the ability to play my game, be safe, have some comfort and post even if feel alone feels like a gift as I wasn't sure if I would ever be able to do the little things I take for granted again.

Glad to be alive, still can't help being upset that I have to worry about illness as a fact of life at all or losing friends or people because they can't see past their lives, when I always try so hard to be there for anyone. But at this point feel guilty for even letting myself feel any self pity as likely no one wants to hear it. But when there is no one else to reach out to an anonymous rant even if unread lifts a little weight I guess. But this day did shake me hard. I thought missing my birthday this year due to illness was bad but turns out any thought I had as a teen, ect of not wanting to go on and deal with things when faced with it, yes I want always to live safely as long as I can, is a gift. Still feel like h-ll though...oh well.

Ah... All I can say is stay strong and live life to its fullest. Get better soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back