• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIP kilo's kidneys

dude if its coming from u, its serious.

ur like the Personality Theorist Alfred Adler of nephrology

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kilo everyone is on his side. He's a nasty troll and no one ever sees it, the mods and TBT love him, so he's never gonna get banned.

dude u told a girl u hoped her father rapes her

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?239064

she edited it out, but all u have to do is look at the responses from other people to piece together wat happened

Last edited:
ohhhhhh mmyyyyyy goddddddd that thread

E: i wish there was a way to view original posts

Last edited:
give me i need sweater but there are literally none for sale here unless they are fugly or itchy

I HATE my housemate.

SO, we were having a big pre-drinks at our house, loads of people were coming. One of my BEST friends wanted to come and I said yes. She happens to be my housemate's ex, and they broke up almost a YEAR ago.
When my housemate found out she was coming, he literally came up to me and started yelling at me in front of all my other housemates, saying that she only wanted to come to annoy him and how dare I say yes.

OMG NOT EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU AND YOU ARE SO IMMATURE

Doc's gotta look at my butt tomorrow, it's not going to be fun.
I am not ready to be abused ( ͡; ͜ʖ ͡; )

give me i need sweater but there are literally none for sale here unless they are fugly or itchy
I grabbed mine before Xmas so I was lucky because they only had one left in my size lmao

Last edited:
I HATE my housemate.

SO, we were having a big pre-drinks at our house, loads of people were coming. One of my BEST friends wanted to come and I said yes. She happens to be my housemate's ex, and they broke up almost a YEAR ago.
When my housemate found out she was coming, he literally came up to me and started yelling at me in front of all my other housemates, saying that she only wanted to come to annoy him and how dare I say yes.

punch him in the throat that'll teach him

Doc's gotta look at my butt tomorrow, it's not going to be fun.
I am not ready to be abused ( ͡; ͜ʖ ͡; )

[shouting GAY]

I HATE my housemate.

the jimmies r rustled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back