• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-useless snip-
Wait, Creepypasta's are s'posed to be scary?
I thought they were BS that everyone can just laugh at, especially that Ben Drowned meme.

Ok I'm bothered because I think Bayonetta is hot and I barely get attracted to vidya game characters.

Last edited:
Wait, Creepypasta's are s'posed to be scary?
I thought they were BS that everyone can just laugh at, especially that Ben Drowned meme.

Haha! Yeah, most of the ones I've read really aren't all that scary, but this one kind of freaks me out whenever I go to bed for some reason. I'll be fine eventually, though.

What is it called? I'd be interested in reading it.

It's called NoEnd House. There's also a sequel that I read, but I'm not entirely sure if it's by the same author since the writing style seemed a bit different.

You can also check out Ted the Caver, which my friend told me to look up last year. I wasn't very interested in it, but a lot of people seem to really like it. It's pretty long, though.

I can't believe what I did last night. I want to take it back but I can't. I feel so guilty, should I tell my mom? Nahh, that'll put me in deeper water than I already am...

It's called NoEnd House. There's also a sequel that I read, but I'm not entirely sure if it's by the same author since the writing style seemed a bit different.

You can also check out Ted the Caver, which my friend told me to look up last year. I wasn't very interested in it, but a lot of people seem to really like it. It's pretty long, though.

Thank you!

I can't believe what I did last night. I want to take it back but I can't. I feel so guilty, should I tell my mom? Nahh, that'll put me in deeper water than I already am...
wow wat did u do, did u put the screw in the tuna?

Now that's gonna make you in a deep place.

my sister posting her ~anti vaccine~ bs on her facebook sigh i don't like judging how other ppl raise their kids and whatnot but when they're your nephews it really sucks to think they're gonna be pointlessly exposed to preventable diseases because she won't vaccinate

Skype crashed my computer while I was trying to change my profile pic and now my entire history report is gone smfh

My dad... he went too far this time.
Emotionally? Driven too far? Forgot to pick up the soda?

Details man, DETAILS.
I don't want to find out he drove to Switzerland while you're somewhere else!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back