• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of people have really bad looking original characters around here.

I'd give names but I'd be whipped by the staff but I'll just say: Why do you have to make their boobs so big?

Not everyone here are little japanese perverted men.

I am living animal crossing, as in i am in the process of moving into my new apartment. And New Leaf is one of my few escapes. Ohboy...

being so new to animal crossing.
i'm happy that i have one friend who's helped me a whole lot, but i always feel bad depending on her to help me out so much.
( thank you dear, you know who you are.)

My avatar is bugging me. ; 3; I can't decide if it looks stupid or not that half of Saria's head is cut off.

After voicing a characters for over two years, I just got randomly booted from the spot. I'm actually really pissed. I think it's unfair to just replace me, especially because I didn't get to talk through it or anything. And then the person just tried to cover it up with compliments and ****, and how I got to voice other characters, when just two days ago she was talking about how I'd be getting a ton of lines for this MAIN ROLE. Ugh...

When people block me for having different opinions or stating my opinions. I mean, really. The ignore list feature is only good if someone is flaming you directly, trolling you directly, harassing you, or spamming/advertising. If I have opinions against tumblr, different political opinions, or have anything in my profile or sig they do not like, those are not good reasons to block.

Case in point, I said that tumblr is sexist because someone told me that feminazis use it, and some girl abusively and unjustly blocked me for saying that. I know that's only some of the tumblrs that are sexist, but what I learned from someone else is that tumblr is mostly female and 4chan is mostly male. I later learned that Tumblr isn't as bad as what I believed, but it's already bad enough that this one girl blocked me for stating my opinion. It's also not ignore list worthy to oppose intolerance or insult someone's interest without the intention to annoy someone.

I don't believe that tumblr is sexist anymore, but I'm still not joining.

Last edited:
Aaah, thank you!!

-----

I dislike how pushy and impatient some people are on this forum. :/
Especially in The Museum.

I don't really know what's going on in the Museum recently, but that sounds pretty bad. I'm not as impatient as I used to be, but when I make a bad behavior, I learn from it completely and not apply it to my personality. I set an order in January, and I don't mind waiting till June to get it, but I doubt it will be held back like that.

Last edited:
Welcome to my life.

i love that song

- - - Post Merge - - -

When people block me for having different opinions or stating my opinions. I mean, really. The ignore list feature is only good if someone is flaming you directly, trolling you directly, harassing you, or spamming/advertising. If I have opinions against tumblr, different political opinions, or have anything in my profile or sig they do not like, those are not good reasons to block.

Case in point, I said that tumblr is sexist because someone told me that feminazis use it, and some girl abusively and unjustly blocked me for saying that. I know that's only some of the tumblrs that are sexist, but what I learned from someone else is that tumblr is mostly female and 4chan is mostly male. I later learned that Tumblr isn't as bad as what I believed, but it's already bad enough that this one girl blocked me for stating my opinion. It's also not ignore list worthy to oppose intolerance or insult someone's interest without the intention to annoy someone.

I don't believe that tumblr is sexist anymore, but I'm still not joining.

u shouldn't apologize for having an opinion, you should apologize for being rude about it.

and tumblr is still a cesspool of ignorance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back