• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I accidentally slept through the two lectures I had today, and I found out I had an assignment that's worth 20% of my final grade due today. It was assigned last week but I completely forgot about it because I was too caught up in feeling depressed last week. Oops.

Do not discuss suspensions or bans in here. They are a private matter.

Last edited:
I've been "sleep-aid" free for a few days now. Things are evening out more.

I want to go to sleep, but I also want to eat...All the while, I have to wash the dishes...by hand

My teacher assigned us a stupid project.

We're reading "Cyrano" and we have to write a "tweet" relating to a certain scene.

Kill me~

Even though, I have things to do...I simply can't pull myself away from here...this also bothers me.

I remembered about the cook at my second school....
She would lick her hand and flip the hamburger patties...with her hand....
I never had the hamburgers or cheeseburgers...I got the chicken nuggets...but she'd still touch them with her disgusting saliva infested hands...

It's so boring just seeing artists losing their talent by constantly doing their work the same way.
Yes, bases are just so boring, It's literally just playing dress up with the same doll in the same pose everytime.

Someone has to agree with me here, It really puts me off wanting to try to do a TBT Commission with em'

I'm mad at myself because I had no school for 2 weeks and I didn't work enough even though I have a super important exam at the end of the year which might be decisive for the rest of my life.

I'm a bit angry because a girl at my class tends to randomly start to cry and then, when someone comes and asks her what's the problem, she tells them it's my fault, even if I didn't do anything to her. At least, my teachers know I'm innocent, and my parents and the girl's parents have talked to the school, so I have my parents, her parents and all the adults in the school on my side of the battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back