• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a sale thread, and there are people sitting in there and not posting and I really want offers!

Happens to me a lot.

I can't stand waiting for Sable to give me the QR machine. It's taking too long.

I want Sims 4 but...expensive...not on Steam...expensive expansions...origin...no deals

I kinda do and don't

I've seen all the pretty custom content and kinda want the game now haha
But that price and all the crap the game is missing is a turn off.

Last edited:
I go to this McDonald's near my apartment. Not for the food, mind you, but because its my secret study hideout. Open 24 hours. Unlimited refills on Coffee. (right now small coffees are free!) Booths with big tables that I can spread my books on. Great lighting that keeps me focused. Its away from home where distractions like the TV are. Free Wifi. What more could I want? I go here to study ALL the time, and I get A LOT done. Its PERFECT.

Recently these rowdy highschool kids have invaded my space. They run around the restaurant. They barely order anything. They are loud. One guy went into the women's washroom with one girl and the girl screamed her head off and no one did anything.... the manager keeps threatening to BAN the kids, but my boyfriend and I come back here every day these past few days, and they have been here EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Where are their parents?! And the manager just lets them stay..... they disturb the other diners.... If the manager threatens to ban them, they should follow through or else they won't learn the consequences of their actions. There are elderly here, children here who are sensitive to profanity.... they could trip someone using crutches while they are running around like that..... AND I CAN'T STUDY! (Yes, I know McDonald's isn't exactly a Library meant for studying, but it ISN'T EXACTLY A PLAYGROUND FOR 15 YEAR OLD IDIOTS EITHER!)

Those kids bother me.

I have recovered after all these hurtful posts pointing at me in a negative light, but I'm not taking anymore heat from any of you guys.

Please do not reply to me about this. We are done with this subject.

I have recovered after all these hurtful posts pointing at me in a negative light, but I'm not taking anymore heat from any of you guys.
Honestly, if you get that bothered by posts on a forum, maybe you should keep your views for yourself. A bunch of your social and political posts show that you have a small mind about big issues, so those specific posts turn out very provocative. It's only natural that people are going to react to it. Some with mild annoyance, others with full-blown anger.

Don't get me wrong about this, I'm not telling you to shut up. I'm just saying that, knowing those posts will get (often negative) reactions, and that you're so bothered by the aftermath, you'd protect yourself by keeping conversations shallow. Other members obviously won't change the way they respond to things.

It's just a suggestion. In the end, the decision about this affects only you.

I've been like really busy lately and I am just like really stressed out about school and stuff. I'm worried that I won't pick the right career for me.

They may have bothered me a while ago, but I still don't like them:

1. Justin Bieber isn't the most annoying thing that comes from Canada. What's even worse the overpopulated brown geese called Canada geese. They're so annoying. These loud birds must shut up if they fly over the US. Domestic geese are fine, but the loud birds of Canada (the geese) are annoying. I'm grudging against them for their noises back when I lived in Kansas (it sounded like a whole bunch of turkeys making noises).
  2. The Australian Rabbit plague. I hope this gets taken care of as well.

They may sound weird, but there are some animals in real life that are annoying.

They may have bothered me a while ago, but I still don't like them:

1. Justin Bieber isn't the most annoying thing that comes from Canada. What's even worse the overpopulated brown geese called Canada geese. They're so annoying. These loud birds must shut up if they fly over the US. Domestic geese are fine, but the loud birds of Canada (the geese) are annoying. I'm grudging against them for their noises back when I lived in Kansas (it sounded like a whole bunch of turkeys making noises).
  2. The Australian Rabbit plague. I hope this gets taken care of as well.

They may sound weird, but there are some animals in real life that are annoying.

Lol wtf how does that effect you in any way???

so ****ing sleepy and I have someone coming around the house to help me improve my social skills.
this is the worst zzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back