• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Australian Rabbit plague. I hope this gets taken care of as well.

??/ what do u mean? this got taken care of ages ago

you see, when they built the great wall of china, which was all know was built to keep the rabbits out, it was so effective that it actually stopped the rabbits even coming to australia, i guess they built it underwater too or something?
but yea the rabbit plague has been gone forever thanks to the great wall of china :)

One of my DA friends is talking of leaving. This guy said Ok Bye and without thinking I called him a Jack***. So now we are in a comment war about hoe anyone with such 'horrid art' should leave and how I am a hypocrite and yadayada... yup can't catch a break

Honestly, if you get that bothered by posts on a forum, maybe you should keep your views for yourself. A bunch of your social and political posts show that you have a small mind about big issues, so those specific posts turn out very provocative. It's only natural that people are going to react to it. Some with mild annoyance, others with full-blown anger.

Don't get me wrong about this, I'm not telling you to shut up. I'm just saying that, knowing those posts will get (often negative) reactions, and that you're so bothered by the aftermath, you'd protect yourself by keeping conversations shallow. Other members obviously won't change the way they respond to things.

It's just a suggestion. In the end, the decision about this affects only you.

I know that I shouldn't reply to this, but there's a few things to clear up.

That first bolded sentence maybe true, but in reality, I have a more complex mind than what you know. Even if I have a good understanding of both sides, I'm always one-sided on many political issues, and it's usually right wing.

For that second bolded sentence and the second paragraph, it's actually their fault that they're taking offense that far. I've been stressed all day because of them. But after talking to someone about it, it's actually that some people on the internet are always mean. They just need to grow up. Some of the liberals in Congress or in a debate act way too childish when they pull the race card. They call people "racist" for not supporting them, which is not only childish behavior (especially since they're old), but this can lower their credibility scores. Although you guys aren't calling me racist, you are doing something similar.

Discrimination against different opinions on political and religious views are controversial, but discrimination against opinions on almost anything else is just ridiculous (like how people trash talk others for liking or hating certain villagers in Animal Crossing). So discrimination against all different opinions is bad.

Also, I'm not a very bad person in general. If you see me flame or troll someone, I'm doing it only to those who have been mean or rude to me (or a few others if they're getting cyberbullied), not to people who just can't agree with me. Two wrongs don't make a right, but I am very defensive. The only reason why I'm bothered by the aftermath to some posts is because they are actually flaming, not just annoyed.

I will keep in mind that I shouldn't bother posting if I get annoyed by others' posts, but so should they. It's okay to argue, but not attack others. There are rules similar to what I said here.

Last edited:
People being rude. I see it often on here if I look in the right places. I mean, don't yell at them or downgrade what they're saying, just be nice or shut up.​

Calm down. Also mean or rude can have different context depending on how much you can take, which here most people can't "much" it seems.

Also if someone has right-wing opinions it's guaranteed to spark something unless you're in closed companion meeting or something.

Last edited:
One of my classmates. She strongly believes that she's the bane of my existence and thinks that I despise her?

Like I'm either off or leave early on mondays because of my ''monday sickness'' and the fact that I have really **** monday-exclusive classes that day (cooking, orthodox & pe) And because of it some of these teachers approach me to speak about grading and ****, especially my pe teacher who right now just went **** it and has told me to just walk 5km on every pe lesson. She also threathens me about summer teaching, as if I'm gonna waste my summer upping a grade that will barely affect me when applying to the school I wanna get into *only book grades apply, so out of the three only orthodox affect me. However the school emphasizes on grades that ive got goin strong anyway so no worries *

But anyway this girl every effin time I speak to a teacher will afterwards ask me what happened in a very suggestive tone,
like ooo gettin a 4 girly ;))) *lowest grade*

And while my teachers have mentioned grading they barely talk about it and instead talk to me about how I'm gonna work for my number, like my pe teacher decided just make me walk every lesson.

But since I don't care to tell her any of my private things she assumes the worst and just goes
;))) oh i see *giggle and turn to her friends*

And while it's annoying I don't really mind, but she really thinks I do.
For example she steps her asking game up on Mondays right before my cooking class, since I'm in the same group as her & I'm pretty sure by me being absent she can bring her bff from the other group. However the reason I usually leave right before cooking class is because I've been on the important lesson of the day (math) and have made my pe teacher stfu about me being absent so my motivation is low, cooking is boring and it ends 30 min before my last class which is also boring and painful. So I usually magically start feeling like **** and go home.
Yet this girl treats it like her superpower, be mean to me before class and I wont be there. And what sickens me is how everytime I leave before cooking class on mondays she's really happy about it. I mean I get it, it's ''empowering'' But would you really be happy about making someone skip classes because of you?
Which is not the case mind you, but she seems to think so.

Again I don't really mind her doing it. It only makes me feel a bit awkward not knowing how to react to her misunderstanding by purpose but what does bother me is how she thinks. Jesus.

Rude people on the forum. Like come on, is it that hard to keep this a friendly community?

Eh, i think it's most kids here, like 10-12 yo people not wanting pizza v. politics but getting drawn into it and thinks they know best.

every day i try to come up with the right words to describe how much i sincerely hate my own computer but strong enough words haven't been invented yet

also what makes you think i can hear you when you're talking at normal speaking volume in the other room and i'm sitting here with music playing..

I need to clean out my dusty computer but it's too hard for me to lift. We don't live with any men either..

Last edited:
Oh my jeez rekt. Lol

I have to get a time extension on a video project since I didn't go to school Friday o:

Last edited:
Oh wow, y'all are still going, huh o__o

I... was just gonna complain that I'm still mad about the "draw me stuff" giveaways but I think I'll just, uh. Come back later. (lol)

All of the internet is like that, and not just Bell Tree. The worst ones are 4chan, youtube, and reddit.

Lol, those are pretty lame comparing to other places.

Also yes when they make a forum for a kids game where you can cuss more than neopets.. is not a good idea. I mean it's a good idea but it's bound to be rude people. Also when adults feel they can't be adults and need to keep their tone down ... too much might be a bit harsh to put it, but just saying there are reasons why neopets is the way it is so to say.

Not saying I want harsher word filter or stricter ban, but really a lot of people are older (or just act).. then it is the way it is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back