• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel out of place since most of the people I like to talk to on here are older...
Well as long as the youngsters don't act like they know everything about the world I don't mind spending time with them (hell I know a nice guy IRL that's 17 so)

Last edited:
I'm 23 lol. I feel like an old hag sometime when I browse the site lmao
We're similar in age, take this pitchfork and shank my brain.
This is like the most embarrassing thing ever.

Good lord

We're similar in age, take this pitchfork and shank my brain.
This is like the most embarrassing thing ever.

Good lord

If it means anything, I don't mind. I've had people older than you (who know my age) say some really explicit ****, so you're not awful at all.

If you want I can not talk to you, like, if that would help...

If it means anything, I don't mind. I've had people older than you (who know my age) say some really explicit ****, so you're not awful at all.

If you want I can not talk to you, like, if that would help...
nonononononononono, not talking to me would make things worse lmaoooo.
I MAKE FUN OF PEDO'S LOL, I'll take a chill pill and forget I said silly things, like, this never happened.

not gonna lose a bud because of a mistake yo 8(

Im 24, Itsn ot yoru fault Hyogo. You could'nt know.
;n; *hug u*

nonononononononono, not talking to me would make things worse lmaoooo.
I MAKE FUN OF PEDO'S LOL, I'll take a chill pill and forget I said silly things, like, this never happened.

not gonna lose a bud because of a mistake yo 8(

Okay I'm really glad to hear that!

Like I said, I honestly don't care and I'm not creeped out or anything. I don't make my age all that obvious by the way I talk/act I guess.

I've got two projects with a deadline of Friday, and I haven't been able to work on them because I've been at home sick and everything I need is at school.

Well as long as the youngsters don't act like they know everything about the world I don't mind spending time with them (hell I know a nice guy IRL that's 17 so)

It's nice to see that people other than me mix with people of different ages IRL :) My best friend is 18 and I'm 15, so you have more of an age difference with 'nice guy' than I do with my friend.

When I'm on TBT I don't really care what age people are. As long as they have at least some maturity, that is.

giphy-13.gif

really. buy one.

Oh, and something else that has been bothering me for ages now... I can't say 'let it go' without at least one person in close proximity to me bursting into song lol

Last edited:
Okay I'm really glad to hear that!

Like I said, I honestly don't care and I'm not creeped out or anything. I don't make my age all that obvious by the way I talk/act I guess.
Yeah! you sound really mature for your age :>

I'm easily fooled, welp

It's nice to see that people other than me mix with people of different ages IRL :) My best friend is 18 and I'm 15, so you have more of an age difference with 'nice guy' than I do with my friend.

When I'm on TBT I don't really care what age people are. As long as they have at least some maturity, that is.

Me too! I have a friend whose 18, and she's been like a sister/best friend to me for a few years now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah! you sound really mature for your age :>

I'm easily fooled, welp

That's good to hear!

Haha, you're fine! Glad you're not all "ew ur 12 im an adult adult>12 kid no talk to me!"

Age shouldnt really change, unless you trying to date someone in age 12 and your 25. Thats just wrong. But as friends its just fine.

Bringing my friend up reminded me of something else that's bothering me. A girl I know keeps telling me "he's only friends with you cuz he wants to violate you" (and I quote). She thinks he wants to do 'stuff' with me just because he's older than me and a guy. Assumptions like this bother me a lot.

Bringing my friend up reminded me of something else that's bothering me. A girl I know keeps telling me "he's only friends with you cuz he wants to violate you" (and I quote). She thinks he wants to do 'stuff' with me just because he's older than me and a guy. Assumptions like this bother me a lot.

Omg that sounds infuriating! Ugh! If he was a girl people wouldn't say stuff like that I guess

Tomorrow's the day where we'll find out if the sue to my mother being poorly treated in hospital will come through successful, my Dad has been ever so stressed all day.

I don't want her death to be unnoticed, I don't want the Hospital that basically LET her die to go unharmed, they deserve to give US money for their stupid efforts.

I am actually crying because I don't want her to be considered a tool to them, she didn't deserve this whatsoever.

Last edited:
Tomorrow's the day where we'll find out if the sue to my mother being poorly treated in hospital will come through successful, my Dad has been ever so stressed all day.

I don't want her death to be unnoticed, I don't want the Hospital that basically LET her die to go unharmed, they deserve to give US money for their stupid efforts.

I am actually crying because I don't want her to be considered a tool to them, she didn't deserve this whatsoever.

Wow, it might just be me remembering incorrectly, but didn't your mother pass away a couple of months ago? That's a long time to wait to see if the sue is successful. I'm sorry that it's dragged out for you.

I hope you're successful in suing. To lose her must have been bad enough, but what happened in your case is heartbreaking. I can't even imagine going through that. I hope justice is served. Best wishes to you and your close ones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back