• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My family always thinks I'm lying or not being serious. I've barely ever told lies as long as I've lived and they still don't believe me, even about the most serious things. It frustrates me to think they wouldn't trust me even after all this time. I've been with them all my life, you'd think they would believe me when I tell them the truth. Everyone always assumes I'm secretly trying to get my way and that I'd make up crap to do it.

I'm just not like that and it hurts to know that they think that about me.

my mom is screaming because I didn't finish my water
it's rlly early in the morning mom calm yourself

my mom is screaming because I didn't finish my water

Is there more to this story? Like, do you have a disease that will cause you to die horribly without a full daily glass of water? Is this some special water with truffles and sapphires in it?

Is there more to this story? Like, do you have a disease that will cause you to die horribly without a full daily glass of water? Is this some special water with truffles and sapphires in it?
I know I shouldn't laugh here but I did, shame on me.

Also yay found a few shirts

but why is it impossible to find just normal underwear. I don't want racy pron outfits thank you.

I'm beyond pissed off, I've never been so angry before.

That lawsuit **** happened today and guess what? Everyone on the Hopsital's side had lawyers, HOLY **** EVEN THE DRIVER HAD A FEW.

So, my family lost the sue and you can obviously know the Hospital did **** up if they needed that much protection.
Y'know what that means to them? My mother was just another tool and not worth their time but it's fine, it really is to them because they won't care what it's like to have your family nearly destroyed, I hope they kill more people and get plenty of grief from people who've had family lost to their ignorance, honestly, those people can go die for all I care.

**** I'm so mad right now.

im secretly a government experiment that needs mineral water everyday to sustain myself
: )
nice to meet u muggle

Frequently requiring water containing minerals is typical of most organisms, so I take it that's incidental to you being an experiment. I'd love to know more about it; I'm guessing reptilian super soldier.

Did you call me a muggle? It's technically true, but it seems an odd thing to point out.

Last edited:
I'm bothered that someone tried to have a religious fight about squishing ants but then they show up here talking about being a Harry Potter.

People being rude for no reason. If you have no interest in the thread topic, why make a post on there?

People being rude for no reason. If you have no interest in the thread topic, why make a post on there?

You everytime I show up:
vK2cqS3.gif

Frequently requiring water containing minerals is typical of most organisms, so I take it that's incidental to you being an experiment. I'd love to know more about it; I'm guessing reptilian super soldier.

Did you call me a muggle? It's technically true, but it seems an odd thing to point out.

idk man
reptilian isn't the word I'd use to describe myself

I'm beyond pissed off, I've never been so angry before.

That lawsuit **** happened today and guess what? Everyone on the Hopsital's side had lawyers, HOLY **** EVEN THE DRIVER HAD A FEW.

So, my family lost the sue and you can obviously know the Hospital did **** up if they needed that much protection.
Y'know what that means to them? My mother was just another tool and not worth their time but it's fine, it really is to them because they won't care what it's like to have your family nearly destroyed, I hope they kill more people and get plenty of grief from people who've had family lost to their ignorance, honestly, those people can go die for all I care.

**** I'm so mad right now.
Life is too unfair sometimes. The only thing I hope for them is that they grow a semblance of a conscience and think more about their patients. It's their job. They were the ones who decided that they wanted to care for people. People literally depend on them to save the lives of them and loved ones, and neglecting it is the most grievous offences in such a job.

What did your lawyer say about the proceedings? Are you gonna appeal it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back