• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody everything... mostly this huge amount of stress I've been dealing with all day. Just constant panic attacks and just when I thought it was getting better, more crap comes to make it worse all over again. Yipee!

On the upside though, new Gravity Falls was way awesome.

tfw
sitting too long n ur butt hurts
also gonna sift thru a bunch of kaomoji tomorrow
so fun
it is 2.12 n i finally finished the mdonald fries i got not too long ago
what is time

Last edited:
My arms are too long when I stretch them.

OMOG same. my mom always says i hav really long arms for someone my height (4 foot 11)
says i should be on e of those ppl on game shwos who show wat prizes the contestants could win.
・゜・(つД`)・゜・

It was nice and quiet being home alone and then about 5 minutes ago the drummer next door started practicing. With their windows open.
Also college, but I'm trying not to think about that :)

I'm playing a new game and the entire community is just structured oddly.
If you aren't one of the top players you're basically dirt poor??

OMOG same. my mom always says i hav really long arms for someone my height (4 foot 11)
says i should be on e of those ppl on game shwos who show wat prizes the contestants could win.
・゜・(つД`)・゜・
Do it, you can raise the funds and then we can be best friends irl too!!

tfw trying to have an hour's nap and my Dad comes home from work early or something and slams around it's like omg no stop ok

I'm playing a new game and the entire community is just structured oddly.
If you aren't one of the top players you're basically dirt poor??
So basically every MMORPG? most players are like that to others if they aren't PTW

Last edited:
Do it, you can raise the funds and then we can be best friends irl too!!

15 year olds cant legally work, i think. (`ε?)

=

i wanna up the quality of my arts but idk how lmao. i look for brushes i like, try to make things cleaner, etc etc.
also wtf google let me use my hacked.jp url on google sites.

I discovered multiple forums of my fetishes that I had no idea existed (and no idea there were other people like me either o.o) and I can't stop thinking about it and it's starting to control me and drag me away from TBT and real life.

There are forums for everything, trust me lol.

Also Skyrim and my character is taking over my life, bye

A car was driving down my street at like 2 in the morning, while my friend and I were outside on my front porch. They started slowing down...I said, "Omg, dude, I don't like that.", and the car stopped right in front of my house. So, we ran inside, but when we opened the glass door, it made the front door shut. My friends freaks out and can't find the doorknob. So, I have to reach around her and fumble to open the door, before whoever was in the car did whatever they were going to do. As soon as we get inside and shut the door, the car drives away...

I'm still confused and bothered.

Last edited:
I have to get a swimsuit for spring break and I feel really fat. Ugh... i just want to look good in a bikini!

I have to get a swimsuit for spring break and I feel really fat. Ugh... i just want to look good in a bikini!

People still freaking out over this. Just get one that suits your body and treat yourself with one you like (Assuming you are as young as you stated and not a 52 year old woman who had kids).

Anyways, next week is last day of class. ugh I wanted more of this

People still freaking out over this. Just get one that suits your body and treat yourself with one you like (Assuming you are as young as you stated and not a 52 year old woman who had kids).

Haha, I'm definitely not 52 and I'm pretty sure I have no kids!

Well, good for you.

But in all seriousness, find one you like and think positive. Only trouble I had finding swimsuits was one who covered my breasts properly. I hardly have any but I can't wear those teeny triangle bikinis because then they pop out and I can't wear those who are as heavy as bras because they are too big :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back