What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yeah. Some lady writing for a paper here just got oh so worried because we are getting another Senran Kagura game this summer and the LE comes with a mousepad(one of those 3d-boob ones) and she lashed out lmao.

Yeah, exactly. I see the problem with token ladies and booth babes but seriously attacking a game with girls that are over 18/20 whatever legal age that are drawn and animated, nah bruh.

Yeah because they think Miley is sooo cool because she is literally cracking herself up and making unique music? no.

The 3D boob mousemats actually look really comfy. You can rest your wrist in it. I`d never buy it, because I don`t know how I would explain using that to my 6 and 7 year old niece and nephew. :p

Whats bothering me is that I bought new earphones and as always they don`t fit my ears well. They fall out every now and then and because they are not in the exact right position, sound gets all messed up. There are just no good earphones for my ears and I don`t like the big earwarmers style things, in summer they get really sticky and hot.

ur really gonna let your dog off its leash into MY yard when my dog is clearly unhappy about it and then not even make an effort to get it out of there
thank

i tell myself im going to work on commissions but then i dont and i feel so dissatisfied
i tell myself im going to start on my homework but then i dont and if i dont soon then im going to be rushing it sunday/monday morning

also im trying to get into painting digitally and i cant find any brushes i like or anything (╬ŎдŎ )
im tired of just the usual way i draw
i also cant decide on an art style that i like

I don't know how to re-size gifs and I made a thread about it and I didn't know where to put said thread so I put it in a place with little to no traffic and now I'm getting impatient cause I WANT MY GIF!

i tell myself im going to work on commissions but then i dont and i feel so dissatisfied
i tell myself im going to start on my homework but then i dont and if i dont soon then im going to be rushing it sunday/monday morning

also im trying to get into painting digitally and i cant find any brushes i like or anything (╬ŎдŎ )

cough
i know how that feels man, same

Last edited:
I don't know how to re-size gifs and I made a thread about it and I didn't know where to put said thread so I put it in a place with little to no traffic and now I'm getting impatient cause I WANT MY GIF!

mayb you would have had more luck postin in museum?

I can help ya out c:
What size?

My rice is partially uncooked ._.

When that happens, I throw it into the GARBAGE but I messed up. It's my fault delicious rice is being served to the dumpster.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i tell myself that i'm going to start on my homework but then i start browsing threads really angrily trying to forget my assignments are due TOMORROW...like right now.

also, the reason i buy ur art all the time (more than 10 pieces now, lol) is because I like your style. Btw, I noticed that you changed it sorta i think? I compared the first chibi you drew to the newer ones and they look different.

Last edited:
also, the reason i buy ur art all the time (more than 10 pieces now, lol) is because I like your style. Btw, I noticed that you changed it sorta i think? I compared the first chibi you drew to the newer ones and they look different.

yeh
i
is that bad or.

hooray for art style changing

The 3D boob mousemats actually look really comfy. You can rest your wrist in it. I`d never buy it, because I don`t know how I would explain using that to my 6 and 7 year old niece and nephew. :p

Whats bothering me is that I bought new earphones and as always they don`t fit my ears well. They fall out every now and then and because they are not in the exact right position, sound gets all messed up. There are just no good earphones for my ears and I don`t like the big earwarmers style things, in summer they get really sticky and hot.

Yeah, I've seen one that actually covered the boobs (Asuka from NGE in her red suit) that I wanted to buy so yeah, they are.

Yeah, I can't use in-ear earphones cause I hate the isolating they do so I usually settle for normal cheap ones. I hate when they start producing sound in one ear only though especially when you need both for certain songs.

That's a legit reason to do it. I do that when I'm on my period sometimes. Only time I like non-dark chocolate :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back