• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life in general and needing to make a phone call but my anxiety levels are through the roof. I have the number typed in but I cannot bring myself to press the dial button. I'm seriously freaking out.

Last edited:
The nick.com 90s terror is still alive!
Capture.jpg

Last edited:
that ebola patient in ga has me scared if y'all don't hear from me for a while you'll know what happened to me #earlyripme

I'm seriously starving because all we have is pasta noodles and ramen noodles. sigh.

Who would bring a 12 year old who is damn annoying and spoiled I mean c'mon really? Not allowed to go to Bon Odori festival because of that? We argued that she can't come so I can't come lol? That is so weak so you gonna contact his mom not to go to festival and you're saying that I'm jealous because all attention goes to my sister how even... Really and you guys think I'm lying because of that c'mon I tried of your excuseplus she gets lost like a lot of times I remember at archcon event you bring Farobi and my sister without my permission I only invited people who are interest and not making them bored everybody has their own interest. My sister got lost roaming around the mall and I'm fking pissed because I told her to go with Farobi so she keeps saying to go timezone with her omg kid at my very young age I wento mall alone to buy stiff my sister is damn spoiled she even has so friends in real life and I have to bring her to bonodori festival? And you guys were like don't go because you will get kidnapped or something

I'm also kinda pissed I'm a girl and I can't do what boys do. I was called tomboy because of playing video games and I don't lile girly stuff, I don't feel like accept with my cousins among all the cousins I'm the only girl (eldest) and I can't relate with them sometimes they rejected me and talk to my cousins (girls) who are around 10 below I'm 16 damn...

I'm not that kind of person who gets jelly because of attention crap

Lol I didn't study Physics yet oh my xD

Why is every other online post I come across filled with raging stupidity? Is the internet just one large collection of the stupidity of humanity? Every single person I come across has something utterly repulsive to say, while shutting out any and all other opinions because they're so quick to jump down throats without having any logic to back up their stance. Utter ignorance.

tumblr_mlh6cuWrel1qeqdkco1_500.gif

My OCD is seriously getting bad. I don't know whether to try again with trying to get some help via CBT or seeing a therapist or what. I have no one to talk to about it because no one understands. My last therapist just seemed to belittle me and shake her head at anything I said, so she never made me feel any better. I'm just feeling so miserable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back