• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My OCD is seriously getting bad. I don't know whether to try again with trying to get some help via CBT or seeing a therapist or what. I have no one to talk to about it because no one understands. My last therapist just seemed to belittle me and shake her head at anything I said, so she never made me feel any better. I'm just feeling so miserable.
I wish I had some advice for you. :( I've never had a therapist, but I can only imagine how much worse it hurts when it comes from a therapist.. I mean, you'd expect them to be more sympathetic - it's kind of their job, right?

Anyway, I hope that experience doesn't prevent you from getting help - I'm sure there are better therapists out there plenty capable of sympathy.

Getting tired of feeling like nobody wants anything to do with me. I know it probably isn't completely true but I hate that I get so paranoid about something so stupid.

Last edited:
So I guess we were supposed to pick up our schedules today. Only today.

And the school didn't ****ing tell us. No where online did they tell us. No phone call, no email, no nothing. How the **** were we supposed to know to pick up the mother****ing schedules if you didn't mother****ing tell us? Now I have no idea what the hell my schedule is so when I go to school I'm going to look like a ****ing idiot.

My friend is pissing me off because she keeps lecturing me that 'I should have went to the school'.
HOW THE HELL WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW TO GO TO THE SCHOOL GOD DAMMIT.

i'm sorry i'm done i need to calm down

Last edited:
My mom went to register for my classes while I was at band camp, and she was given a slip that reminded me to do my questions for the summer reading assignment. Nobody gave me (or any of my friends) the assignment, so now I have to read three books in the next week while juggling the rest of band camp.

I've been obsessing over a repressed memory for the past month and a half; I'm not even sure if half the things stemming from it are even my thoughts, actual occurrences, or just fake. My obsessive tendencies and depression are starting to get out of control again. I can't bring myself to discuss what's bothering me so it just festers inside me and is taking over. Oh, and my parents dropped the bomb that after this semester, I'm not going to be living at home or going to school here anymore since they've decided to send me to Texas State so I can learn what it's like to be independent and on my own. (You know, with no money or family or friends there. No big deal.) They've been saying this for ages, but this time, they actually started planning it. I don't want to leave my cat. I don't want to be away from my boyfriend.

Last edited:
Yup lmao. It's crazy seeing everyone here starting in a month or so when I'm usually the one to go back pretty late in comparison. Tbh I don't even know where summer went like wtf

Yeah, I know how that feels, since I start in about a week lol. I'm just surprised to see someone starting this early. It's good that you're enjoying it, though.

I have nowhere to live next month. I'm starting a Master's course and the university just told me they had no postgraduate accommodation left. Fingers crossed that private accommodation has something good. The only issue is that I don't know anyone at the university, so it makes things harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back