• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's bothering you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How I accidentally pushed away the only girl I loved. It wasn't my intention, its just I am bad with people and social ques. I took her out on a psuedo date and screwed it up. She used to be my best friend, but now I haven't talked to her or seen her since December. I screwed up. I was weak...

ANIMAL CRUELTY!!!
Wearing animals for fashion is wrong and mean!
Testing on animals is wrong and mean! If you want to test something, test it on yourself!
Like eating meat isn't bad, the way they go about slaughtering/torturing the animals it is bad :'c Pease make it more humane! They don't even follow the humane slaughter act!
I can't believe people kick animals or hurt their own pets :'c
There was this man who dragged his dog 15 blocks tied on a rope to the back of his car :"c
I NEVER cry in movies but I always cry when animals are hurt. When I grow up I'm going to donate and help and be the change!

I have to stop making myself feel unwanted in my family. I have stop this depression thing. I'm feeling sad for not achieving anything, not even my dreams. I keep telling myself that I will一 I'll stop there, don't want to cause attention. :c

Head feels stuffy and felt tired all day. I think I caught something. )x

I have to stop making myself feel unwanted in my family. I have stop this depression thing. I'm feeling sad for not achieving anything, not even my dreams. I keep telling myself that I will一 I'll stop there, don't want to cause attention. :c

aww :c *gives hug* it'll be alright. If you want to achieve something, I believe you can! c: Pick yourself up, it'll get better-I promise. *holds out pinky*

getting attention over important issues such as depression isn't a bad thing. In fact, it's difficult to deal with those sort of emotions without bringing them up to your family and really addressing them. It isn't easy, but it will really help both you personally and your interactions with your family if you talk about how you're feeling and what you're thinking about with your family.

I have this project I really feel I need to start, but it just seems too early. For 4 years, I said to myself "I'll do it when I'm 18" but I guess I'm not ready for the mental load it would have. It isn't anything personal, but I just don't want to share it.
I have to stop making myself feel unwanted in my family.

I know that feeling, I'm a middle child and I would never get attention unless something happened, then the blame would automatically be pinned on me.

I CAN'T DISTRACT MYSELF FROM THE COUNTDOWN AAAGH

Also wondering about certain people and what they are even what the hell why

2 more days until school and I still don't have everything. Great. This year of school is going to go along swimmingly.

I'm nervous about starting in a new school where I don't really know anyone, just a lot of people from my elementary school that I haven't seen since then and they probably don't have good memories of me cause I was so stupid back then. :[

Last edited:
OMG at my piano class and this girl is going over her time and into mine. I have things to do, can't keep waiting. But it's 10$ for 30 mins. So i guess I have to deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back