• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
God, everyone seems to be so obsessed with splattoon! I just don't understand what's so special about it-its just another shooter! I walk in a room and its like ''hey come look its splatton what you don't have it why not ur not one of us with out it" uuggggggggggggh

I want it it, looks fun and it's not the usual Nintendo child friendly game either, everyone can enjoy it. And the characters look cool :D

extreme gulps
went to the local park for school sport today (yeah..) and there were these bars you can do chinups on and etc
so my friend and i were doing a comp, who can do the most mid air leg lifts

so there i was swinging my body around the fitness bar and i swung too high, let go of the bars and literally fell on my face..
had to walk back to school with a grazed bloody face.. luckily only a few people saw me ahah.. even the teachers didn't even see.
it really hurt, but it was funny.. hopefully these won't turn into scars ;_;
whats sad is that i actually looked great today. UGHH

also i think this guy likes me.. creeping the hell out of me, and taking away time from me and my crush heh. I guess its nice being someone elses crush but um..
Omg dude that sucks D: at least not many ppl saw though. I actually have a fear that that'll happen to me, so guess I should avoid chin up bars > .<
Hope you're ok though!!

God, everyone seems to be so obsessed with splattoon! I just don't understand what's so special about it-its just another shooter! I walk in a room and its like ''hey come look its splatton what you don't have it why not ur not one of us with out it" uuggggggggggggh

I have the same opinion of it but it is so enticing and I want to play it but I don't feel like it is the god send shooter. Then again everyone does the same thing about GTA even though it is literally the same game repeated with new graphics, nothing new is introduced.

oohhhh maaaaan my shoulders are stiff it's trying to give me a headache i just hope it doesn't

oohhhh maaaaan my shoulders are stiff it's trying to give me a headache i just hope it doesn't

Try stretching your arms, it helps my stiff neck
skimble-stretch-right-arm-cross-shoulder_iphone.jpg

It's the simplicity of it that's the best part. It's just a bit of silly fun that is easy to play, stress-free, and has that bright cutesy charm that Nintendo seem to nail with all of their games.

It's the simplicity of it that's the best part. It's just a bit of silly fun that is easy to play, stress-free, and has that bright cutesy charm that Nintendo seem to nail with all of their games.

Seems this to me pretty much, and that it's not aimed at a specific (younger) target either, I guess most people would enjoy it.

I don't think it's cutesy per definition, but I do like the unique character layouts.

Try Hair Chalk, you are perfect the way you are but maybe adding a splash of color will make you feel better

I considered hair chalk but I was considering getting highlights, thank you for the suggestion though! :)

Hair is fine because it can be changed, fixed, grown out, but as for a tattoo I really urge people to not get them on whims, if you do want something be sure it's something that means something to you not just like, the first piece of flash you see on the wall.

Oh, don't worry about that I'm not that type of person. I am not a fan of pain so if I were to get a tattoo it would definitely be something that has meaning to me because not only is it permeant, it's expensive, and painful. ^^

I considered hair chalk but I was considering getting highlights, thank you for the suggestion though! :)

Oh, don't worry about that I'm not that type of person. I am not a fan of pain so if I were to get a tattoo it would definitely be something that has meaning to me because not only is it permeant, it's expensive, and painful. ^^

Course honey :3 I wanna help anyway I can, maybe getting a manicure, getting your nail done is good

People keep going "WHERE'S LUCAS???" on Miiverse, it's June 1st ffs, why do people think "June 2015" is June 1st?

They're legit complaining and it's like, why? Just wait for the digital event ffs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back