• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

I'm not in college, but I understand feeling like you're not ready to become an independent adult yet. đź«‚ I'm 16 years old and my parents keep throwing a billion responsibilities at me because of my age. I feel ashamed of myself sometimes because there are still things I can't do on my own without their help (they expect me to know what I'm doing by now) and I still don't have a driver's license.

If it helps, I'm trying to get myself to take life one step at a time. As in, taking your time with things, because you'll only get more stressed of you rush yourself. But it's not easy when you're my age and/or you still live with your parents.

I also want to add there's lots of things in your post that reminded me of my relationship with perfectionism and my sister's experience with online school. I feel you on that first part. T^T

Back